1/6 Hot Toys - Episode I: The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul Hologram Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hask

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace™- 1/6th scale Darth Maul™ Hologram Collectible

“This is my apprentice, Darth Maul.” – Darth Sidious

A deadly, agile Sith Lord trained by the evil Darth Sidious, Darth Maul was a formidable warrior and scheming mastermind. He longed for revenge against the Jedi and was finally unleashed by his Master in an assassination attempt on Queen Amidala on the outskirts of Tatooine.

Hot Toys is pleased to present a special 1/6th scale hologram collectible of Darth Maul™ that is an excellent complement to Star Wars fans’ collection! This is a Hot Toys exclusive item with a limited quantity of 1,500 units available only in selected markets.

The collectible is specially developed based on the hologram appearance of Darth Maul in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. It features a translucent blue hologram design, skillfully applied paint application, and USB powered LED light-up function!

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace with this Darth Maul hologram collectible.

Screenshot_20240717_092000_Facebook.jpg

“This is my apprentice, Darth Maul.” – Darth Sidious

A deadly, agile Sith Lord trained by the evil Darth Sidious, Darth Maul was a formidable warrior and scheming mastermind. He longed for revenge against the Jedi and was finally unleashed by his Master in an assassination attempt on Queen Amidala on the outskirts of Tatooine.

Hot Toys is pleased to present a special 1/6th scale hologram collectible of Darth Maul™ that is an excellent complement to Star Wars fans’ collection! This is a Hot Toys exclusive item with a limited quantity of 1,500 units available only in selected markets.

The collectible is specially developed based on the hologram appearance of Darth Maul in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. It features a translucent blue hologram design, skillfully applied paint application, and USB powered LED light-up function!

Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace with this Darth Maul hologram collectible.

A37LWCv.jpeg
XvWHfPK.jpeg
VcHxe8x.jpeg
pvNIxVt.jpeg
9Mb36VH.jpeg
tcySZAn.jpeg
H9vDqi3.jpeg
rE4oANV.jpeg
QGUeztE.jpeg
8cgXRji.jpeg
xyOUGIL.jpeg

SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE ACS015
  • PRODUCT NAME DARTH MAUL
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 0
  • SPECIAL FEATURES AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF DARTH MAUL HOLOGRAM IN STAR WARS: THE PHANTOM MENACE MOVIE
  • PRODUCT RELEASE DATE APPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2024
  • ARTISTS

The 1/6th scale Darth Maul Hologram Collectible specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Maul Hologram in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace movie
- Exquisite paint applications on translucent blue hologram
- Attached to a detailed holoprojector (non-detachable)
- LED light up function (USB power operated)
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Non-articulated collectible
- Available in the limited quantity of 1,500 units in selected markets

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB cable is required
****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Am I the only one that doesn’t hate this?

Looks pretty cool, not going to try for it, but I could see the appeal.

Back