1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

After the AOU Cap announcement, am I the only one thinking they will also just repaint the TWS headscupt of Widow for the AOU release?

As far as I'm concerned that's all that was really wrong with the TWS one.

As far as I'm concerned that's all that was really wrong with the TWS one.

true it wasnt bad at all

but I really want a new headsculpt for this, they havent quite nailed Scarjo's likeness yet and there is too much Knightley/Portman in the current sculpt to look even remotely good

Does anybody think her suit will light up blue? I don't think so, but who knows?

well I don't think the HT figure will light up but I think it does in the movie, it changes Red and Blue I think, but don't ask me its purpose

After the AOU Cap announcement, am I the only one thinking they will also just repaint the TWS headscupt of Widow for the AOU release?

The Mark XLIII Tony head is also a repaint of the XLII Tony head, right? Well, it's looking more and more like that.

The Mark XLIII Tony head is also a repaint of the XLII Tony head, right? Well, it's looking more and more like that.

Yeah I think its just a full repaint with no new parts.... I don't think its 100% accurate but its close at least and theres no way to tell yet

But don't you think they're just using repaints cause they want to get the orders in? Hopefully they'll change the HS's on all of them. Is Cap a new HS?

But don't you think they're just using repaints cause they want to get the orders in? Hopefully they'll change the HS's on all of them. Is Cap a new HS?

Well I bet it saves a lot of money in terms of development, but don't expect the greedy bastards to pass the savings onto its customers :cuss

Well I bet it saves a lot of money in terms of development, but don't expect the greedy bastards to pass the savings onto its customers :cuss

Oh, I think Ultron will be free of charge. You just have to pay the shipping.

Yeah.

Right.

Cap's head is just a repaint. Same with the rogers head.

That is a bit lazy, is it not? Glad I didn't get the WS set then. What about Widow? I mean, Dap was a really good HS, but they haven't nailed (Yeah, I know) Scarlett yet. I hope this is a new (and better) HS, otherwise I wont buy it.
And I would like a female figure, cause of my daughter, something she can look at and think is cool. That would be really cool

I thinking about getting a Black Widow but I keep on holding out to try to get the best one that will be released. Not sure if I should go for this one or wait it out some more in case of future movies!

I'm guessing it'll be the Winter Soldier head with new hair. I doubt any of the mainstay, standby characters get new headsculpts. HT has plenty on its plate with SW and QS, Vision, three or so Ultrons, drones, HB and possibly Mark XLV.

It also needs to turn its attention toward the next Star Wars movies, Terminator Genisys and BvS, let alone more Marvel stuff and all of its existing projects.

I'm guessing it'll be the Winter Soldier head with new hair. I doubt any of the mainstay, standby characters get new headsculpts. HT has plenty on its plate with SW and QS, Vision, three or so Ultrons, drones, HB and possibly Mark XLV.

It also needs to turn its attention toward the next Star Wars movies, Terminator Genisys and BvS, let alone more Marvel stuff and all of its existing projects.

and Drax, Toy Fair exclusives, probably some more GOTG figures, Alien(s) Ripley and probably some more figures from other properties

Yes your right.... to be honest Widow is in need of a new Headsculpt.... I hate TWS head

Same here. I really haven't liked any of them so far which is why I have yet to order one of her. I also didn't care for her hair in WS either... But the AoU outfit paired with the short curls looks good to me. I would have ordered the first avengers version, but I was broke as a joke back then.

Back