50/50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt S

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this movie yesterday, which stars the always excellent Joseph Gordon Levitt. Seth Rogen is in it too...LOL. Just fantastic. I would suggest anyone to run - not walk to their local movie theatre

as someone who has had someone very close to me die from cancer...this movie looks great, and I will never see it

I really want to see this, but I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Seth Rogen (except in 40 year old virgin)...but I think JGL is fantastic, so I'm conflicted :lol

See it! Yes, see it! I too dislike Rogen, but love JGL.

This film was phenomenal. Can't wait to buy it on blu.

And today at work, I was told it was inspired by a true story concerning one of Rogen's own friends.

I loved it so much, I immediately emailed all of my classmates (Radiation Therapy) imploring them to check it out.

I liked this one. Not overly saccharine or on the other end too grim. Not that funny (most of it comes from Rogen) or inventive in this genre. It's got just enough of everything, I think. I really like JGL, Anna Kendrick and even Seth Rogen in this.

8/10

When's the bluray on this? I was thinking of breaking my rule of waiting for Jaws and getting this one if I find it for a decent price...

Yeah, Best Buy effed up and had this listed as being released this past Tuesday on both their website and weekly circular. I spent 10 minutes looking for it before I left.

This will be $12.99 for the Blu-ray on Tuesday at Best Buy if you bring in any old DVD to trade. I will be doing that for sure! :yess:

Back