*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, smooth dome always better than wrinkly one.

g0D8uF.gif

Well, to be fair, even Giger thought they were silly design-wise and got rid of them on his design for the Alien 3 creature. IIRC, he said he included them to balance the elongated head and further break up the human silhouette, but that ultimately they didn't make much sense.
I thought he only removed them from the Dog Alien because it wouldn't need them on account of being quadrupedal.

:dunno I always thought they were cool. Definitely makes the silhouette more bizarre, especially the shape they had in the first two films. Resurrection's were very organic, you could almost write them off as tentacles (they even had suckers), but the Big Chap and Warrior's tubes are just plain unusual. Like extraterrestrial flutes or horns. Even creepier with that spine protruding between them.

I love them. They are like organic exhaust ports.

They should give them some interesting purpose.
Yeah, there was a fan theory suggesting they were for breathing. I buy it, but I kind of prefer not knowing. Makes them creepier.

I like the design, and look forward to some actual figures from NECA and Hot Toys.
Of course I’ve got more chance of plaiting piss than Hot Toys doing anything A L I E N related, but a boy can dream!

I like the design, and look forward to some actual figures from NECA and Hot Toys.
Of course I’ve got more chance of plaiting piss than Hot Toys doing anything A L I E N related, but a boy can dream!
Maybe. But HT are doing the Ralph Wiggum of Predators aka Feral, so it's possible they'll do a figure of this Xenomorph.

When Naru tricks Feral into cutting off his own arm and I can imagine Feral chuckling to himself and saying "I'm in danger"

Didn't they announce the COvenant license and didn't do anything with it? Like always?

The super deep/large chest is very strange, I wonder if it serves some function... maybe it tucks its head in there? Or carries face huggers?
Yeah my thought was the same. Maybe they wanted the Alien to be able to tuck his head in.

Yeah, zero hopes for this....more I see the more its a carbon copy of "the best of" scenes from the first two films , updated to todays levels.
Nothing original here, and as far as hyping it for the director, the new Evil Dead and Don't Breath are hardly things to promote a film with.

Gonna be a flashy retread.......

I always get a chuckle when movies are promoted with from the director, producer, etc. of... It usually makes me raise an eyebrow and question the quality. Like M. Night Shamalamadingdong. Don't tell me it's his movie. I might go see it.

Last edited:
Back