• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale ANH Luke, Blade, Terminator, Good Bad Ugly Trio set, The Penguin, Constantine, Dr Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeltram4

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prices include shipping within US. My eBay ID is jnumber4 if you’d like to view my feedback outside the site.

Pictures below and all my figures are mint and complete unless otherwise noted, some pictures are not uploading, if you cannot see them and are interested, message me and I’ll send them your way.

Present Toys Blade Warrior - opened for pictures, never displayed - $225

Present Toys Future Warrior T-800 - opened for pictures, never displayed - $225

Eternal Toys Gentleman of Crime Penguin - never displayed - $200

Daftoys Constantine - never displayed. - $200

Present Toys The Good, Bad, Ugly figures - never displayed - $150 each or $400 for the set

Hot Toys Man of Steel head, base(does not include the bendy arm and grip), and Jaxon wired cape - $150

S.Hero Doom Monarch - fur removed without taking cape clasp off clothing, ankle peg extenders included - $200

HT ANH Luke Skywalker - was displayed in cabinet, comes complete, wire that as in tunic was removed as to avoid staining - $325

IMG_7161.jpeg
IMG_7162.jpeg
IMG_7164.jpeg
IMG_7102.jpeg
IMG_7103.jpeg
IMG_7104.jpeg
IMG_7105.jpeg
IMG_7106.jpeg
IMG_7100.jpeg
IMG_7101.jpeg
cape.jpg
constantine 1.jpg
constantine 2.jpg
constantine 3.jpg
penguin 1.jpg
penguin 2.jpg
penguin 3.jpg
GBU 1.jpg
GBU 2.jpg

Last edited:
Paying off some monitors and a woofer i bought for my bands live gigs and an Ampeg 212AV bass cabinet so I can ditch the 410 I really don’t need lol.

OK, all good, just thought I'd throw that out there. If you need any cool gear at a good price Lemmy know! Guitars, amps, pedals, etc.
I have a store and will give you a deal!

Back