Anyone in contact with mods or admin at OSW?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sad what that place is turning in to. With that said I just visited for the first time in awhile. If you go to the home page and scroll down to the thread, actresses. Someone is posting some full on nudity of a number of actresses. I tried to find a, contact us page but couldn’t find one. Didn’t really search for one either. Not even sure if they would care anymore.

Last edited:
It looks like the people in charge abandoned the site. After searching for the OSW staff, I see that they have one Admin and one Super Moderator.

Admin: vs-admin

Mod: El Paso Trooper

Staff members
OSW4.jpg

The admin was last online on July 30, 2024:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/members/vs-admin.152632/
OSW.jpg

The mod has enabled privacy settings for their details, but their last known activity was on June 13, 2024:

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/members/el-paso-trooper.4481/
OSW5.jpg

Attachments

• OSW2.jpg
    OSW2.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 0
That site used to be the go-to for all things 1/6 military. Stacked with cool customs too. By the time that dude turned up with his Phicen bondage nude pics I couldn't help but feel the site had taken a different tack.

To ensure I was across the full and proper context of this thread I navigated to said thread and reviewed the content. Completely unrelated I also added a few titles to my streaming list.

OMG! Disgraceful!! I shocked!!

After extensive research over several hours I can confirm that none of the boobs on show in that thread were 1:6 scale nor made by Phicen (though I think some silicone may have been used). I have saved all the photographic evidence in case the mods need copies (for reference).

I think I may have missed something, I will need to go re-read the thread in full a couple more times just to be sure

Sad what that place is turning in to. With that said I just visited for the first time in awhile. If you go to the home page and scroll down to the thread, actresses. Someone is posting some full on nudity of a number of actresses. I tried to find a, contact us page but couldn’t find one. Didn’t really search for one either. Not even sure if they would care anymore.
I am a massive fan of boobies, especially when on nude actresses, but such images and vids don't belong on 1:6 figure discussion board. Sadly though OSW died when the old timers such as ActionMan died. I have fond memories of the fun discussions there. It was a board more dedicated to customs and military figures which is so rare now in this age of buying movie figures and displaying them as is.

I hope anyone here who has threads there backs them up. Lots of great stuff will be lost when the site inevitably goes offline

Moderating is an often thankless job (more often you catch the brunt of folks' frustrations), and this is an illustration of why it's so important. Big shout out to the guys here who are willing to volunteer their time to help the site run smoothly.

That site used to be the go-to for all things 1/6 military. Stacked with cool customs too. By the time that dude turned up with his Phicen bondage nude pics I couldn't help but feel the site had taken a different tack.

To ensure I was across the full and proper context of this thread I navigated to said thread and reviewed the content. Completely unrelated I also added a few titles to my streaming list.
Someone posted, in my opinion a naked figure that was supposed to represent a minor. I contacted a moderator over that one. I’m not a prude. I enjoy pinups, comic book art, fantasy art. That sub forum went over the top real fast though.

I'm shocked OSW is even still around at all. A lot of my buddies from that site migrated over to OSF, but, my interest in that place waned too when my interests changed from figures to garage kits and they didn't seem terribly interested in my posts on that subject. This place is the only figure forum I still frequent as it covers other scales I'm interested in and isn't solely 1/6.

Back