• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Asmus 1/6 Crown Gandalf the White. ONLY Shadowfax & diorama stand.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am selling the HORSE/STEED FROM ASMUS CROWN GANDALF THE WHITE + ITS GREEN GRASS DIORAMA BASE. Items are still at the shop where I bought Gandalf, unused, in their original condition & packaging. I won't be needing those parts, so I'd like to unload them. They sell together or separately.

Shadowfax can be yours for USD125 plus shipping plus Paypal fees. With its accuracy wrt the original animal seen on screen, plus the realism of its painstakingly detailed sculpted skin, cheap eBay offerings are no match to this wonderful piece.

The base is USD50 plus shipping plus Paypal fees. A nice chance to enrich your Gandalf display with this beautifully done diorama base. If you are handy enough, you can change the name plate for another LOTR character, need be.

Items shipping tracked from Arizona in original foam they came in from the manufacturer plus very robust & safe extra packaging. Can provide more pics and lots of good references on ebay & several 1/6 boards.

If interested, just PM me for shipping quotes and more details/pictures.

I also have many whole figures, parts, accessories, stands, diorama pieces, or even empty boxes from many different themes & franchises. Just PM me at will.

Thx & happy collecting!

gandalf_white.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

Back