AUGTOYS - 1/6 Dune Action Figures (Licensed)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
🥲🥲 we are close!

Attachments

• IMG_20240610_184005.jpg
    IMG_20240610_184005.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 0
I really wanted to get my Aug Stilsuit Paul in April/May while the Dune fever was high. March was my Dune mania month and in the brief window after I would have bought anything Dune related in that time. A high-end 1:6 figure would have nicely fed that fever - I actually backtracked and bought the previous ceremonial attire Paul to fill the need in anticipation of the Stillsuit version showing up soon after. By now I should have had both on my shelf and been done with it until InArt's was ready.
Unfortunately, the Dune fever is slow-burning down and with every month that passes the Aug version is becoming less desirable. It's just not filling the immediate niche anymore, which makes the InArt version a better choice as time drags on. If I'm going to wait indefinitely perhaps I'll wait for InArt and put the money towards it rather than Aug now. That's a polite nudge to Aug to get moving on this if they want to secure their sales.

I really wanted to get my Aug Stilsuit Paul in April/May while the Dune fever was high. March was my Dune mania month and in the brief window after I would have bought anything Dune related in that time. A high-end 1:6 figure would have nicely fed that fever - I actually backtracked and bought the previous ceremonial attire Paul to fill the need in anticipation of the Stillsuit version showing up soon after. By now I should have had both on my shelf and been done with it until InArt's was ready.
Unfortunately, the Dune fever is slow-burning down and with every month that passes the Aug version is becoming less desirable. It's just not filling the immediate niche anymore, which makes the InArt version a better choice as time drags on. If I'm going to wait indefinitely perhaps I'll wait for InArt and put the money towards it rather than Aug now. That's a polite nudge to Aug to get moving on this if they want to secure their sales.
I undertand how you feel

hope at least they are decent figures

Back