Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Wont stay up for long and poor quality:
(That's what she said)

I don't get all the screaming for the spidey sense or Cap's beard. People are...dumb.

I bet Cap will be the "last man standing", and will say, "I can do this all day!"

0aGaW8L.jpg
TsdAlZH.jpg
S3wjKRf.jpg
bJ6RQqP.jpg

Im just sad we know major characters will die but we all know part two IW is still like four years away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im just sad we know major characters will die but we all know part two IW is still like four years away!

There aren't any stakes in these movies. The characters will be fine. If any of the leads happen to die, they'll just be brought back.

There aren't any stakes in these movies. The characters will be fine. If any of the leads happen to die, they'll just be brought back.

I'm hoping this turns out to be another TWS and Evans is allowed to die a glorious death - where he stays dead.

That alone would already make this a decent movie.

honestly, I hope they kill Rhodey like the comics . It would bring the team together.

Evans is at the end of his contract and they've already signed Sebastian Stan to a muti movie deal

Breh, do you even superhero movies?

10 bucks says they have him "die" fighting Thanos, but at the end (or in a after credits scene) they have him chilling with Sharon Carter at some kinda cafe in Germany.

Vision has to be the first to "die" with Thanos ripping that stone from his forehead.

Couldn't Vision just phase and play a continuous game of keep away? :dunno

10 bucks says they have him "die" fighting Thanos, but at the end (or in a after credits scene) they have him chilling with Sharon Carter at some kinda cafe in Germany.

I'll take VanCamp over Hathaway.

Jye* when Cap "dies"

prKEhiB.gif

When Cap shows up in the after credit scene

Fmaf00x.gif

Back