Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Fmaf00x.gif

Juts watch this a moment, I guarantee you will just start laughing.

Evans is at the end of his contract and they've already signed Sebastian Stan to a muti movie deal

I'd love to see Bucky Cap but outside of IW looks like Marvel has a full slate tho suppose Cap could show up somehow. Thought those deals just mean you have to show up if Marvel calls but they may not.

Not thrilled about anyone dying for "emotional impact"; thought CW was plenty but figure anyone Marvel wants to re-appear, will. Marvel may fool everyone and off folks we don't even expect:horror. Or not. But Joe Russo did say the audience needed to be prepared for that. :monkey2

Almost like Cap tho has been leading up to it the whole time tho w. lines like "You're not the one to make the sacrifice play..."

Bucky_Cap.jpg

Thor and Hulk should stop Thanos in his tracks (not kill him) but not before Hulk is killed.

Take that Universal lol

Thor and Hulk should stop Thanos in his tracks (not kill him) but not before Hulk is killed.

Take that Universal lol

I don't care how Hulk dies, but I'd like to see Thor become a glass statue. In fact, since Thanos can do anything, I hope to see some creative deaths. The MCU films can't be gory or too violent.

G8ojM0T.jpg

Take that Universal lol

Don't understand 'coz I thought Hulk can't be killed but in Ultron there it was...

Edit: Had a pic here but found out it's fanart *delete*

Funny_IW2.jpg

Is that because of black widows ass or Cap's beard? :lol

Back