Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Awesome the music even sounded like an MJ song, smooth criminal lol

IMG_5752.jpg

Last edited:

Holy ****! That was more cold blooded than Batffleck. He straight up murdered the Joker in a children's game :lol

"Now you will dace with the devil in the pale moonlight"

cut to Joker's tiny body falling to his death :lol

That's how the movie should have been.

Couldn't Vision just phase and play a continuous game of keep away? :dunno

Sure, but that stone is in his forehead. We know Thanos is going to collect all of those stones at some point, so its got to come out of his head somehow. He'll likely have at least one other stone at that point and that might give him an ability to make it plausible to get the drop on Vision. With Vision being more or less a robot, he's easy enough to bring back, so it wouldn't be a huge loss, but they could still probably tug on the heartstrings if they do it right.

It will be very interesting to see what deaths, if any, stick and what the ramifications they will have. Also, if Fox and Marvel were to ever settle their differences and come together, this would be it. With those stones being able to do pretty much anything, they could easily tear a hole into Fox's universe and finally bring in the X-men (and FF) and not lose Fox's continuity. Fox might be willing to play ball if their recent world-building work isn't just thrown out to join the MCU. Make the X-men from an alternate universe (also introducing the multiverse possibilities) and they would really blow people's minds.

In any case, I do think this 10 year build up needs some serious pay off and universe changes.

Also, if Fox and Marvel were to ever settle their differences and come together, this would be it. With those stones being able to do pretty much anything, they could easily tear a hole into Fox's universe and finally bring in the X-men (and FF) and not lose Fox's continuity. Fox might be willing to play ball if their recent world-building work isn't just thrown out to join the MCU. Make the X-men from an alternate universe (also introducing the multiverse possibilities) and they would really blow people's minds.

In any case, I do think this 10 year build up needs some serious pay off and universe changes.

I don't see Fox doing that but it would be a good business move if they did.

Is it that bad? Spidey has made over $630 mil in less than a month, while WW is at $780 after 2 months.

WW don't count, directed by a female.

WW is STILL in the top 10 although this will be the last weekend for that.

Besides even WW with all the great buzz it had was a semi failure, haven't you heard Clown when it comes to Superhero and Star Wars movies they need to break a billion to be considered the best tremendous bigly winners.

It's big league pjye, big league.

Saw the leaked trailer. I didn't really know what was happening but It was cool seeing everyone come together to fight Thanos. I just wonder what the hell some of these characters are going to be doing against Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it that bad? Spidey has made over $630 mil in less than a month, while WW is at $780 after 2 months.

It's not bad. I mean the character has been rebooted so many times. The second time turned audiences off to him. Most people were wary of this. Glad it still surpassed those other 2 abominations

Back