Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

It's his best yet. Love the Weinstein helmet.

Marvel co-president sez IW trailer isn't done yet....

https://www.cnet.com/news/avengers-infinity-war-trailer-tweet-from-marvel-president/

Wish I didn't feel mild irritated 'coz there are rumors the BP trailer IS gonna drop e.g. maybe with Thor? And a trailer IS an advertisement for a film I am gonna see anyway:rolleyes:. Don't like being' led, tho, and it kinda feels like that a bit.:dunno

Was really hoping the IW trailer would be at the Thor fan event.:( IMO tho if it's not ready yet, it's not gonna be at Ragnarok....

Marvel co-president sez IW trailer isn't done yet....

https://www.cnet.com/news/avengers-infinity-war-trailer-tweet-from-marvel-president/

Wish I didn't feel mild irritated 'coz there are rumors the BP trailer IS gonna drop e.g. maybe with Thor? And a trailer IS an advertisement for a film I am gonna see anyway:rolleyes:. Don't like being' led, tho, and it kinda feels like that a bit.:dunno

Was really hoping the IW trailer would be at the Thor fan event.:( IMO tho if it's not ready yet, it's not gonna be at Ragnarok....

He says it's being finished but not done yet which is fine. The Thor event doesn't happen for a while anyway. I'm sure it'll be done by then.

He says it's being finished but not done yet which is fine. The Thor event doesn't happen for a while anyway. I'm sure it'll be done by then.

True. And suppose once the trailer hits it'll open a floodgate of PR. And I totally trust the Russos e.g. Joe Russo IMO wasn't wrong re the trailer needing to be high-res ready etc. and that it will be picked apart and dissected frame by frame.

And this is an "event" movie.:fireworks

But like millions am impatient :lol:panic::impatient: and also I figure companies (toys, art figures, calenders etc) are gonna want to jump on the holiday gravy train. I'd rather get my first look from a trailer:drool than an HT catalogue or a calender.

New looks for Thor and Widow and Hawkeye.
Why is the Ancient One included?
IMG_2833.JPGIMG_2835.JPGIMG_2834.JPGIMG_2836.JPG

Id take a crappy comic con over NO comic con from where i am from any day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd put livin' in Aruba over crappy comic con. :D

FFS. I saw this coming a mile away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all wonderful.... until...

f08685f957e3e110.jpg

Damn. Funny you posted Natalee here cos I was looking up recent stuff on her the other day (I'm into this unsolved murder stuff) and they found some bones they thought could be hers, but they belonged to a European woman instead.

She definitely dead but we'll never know what happened to her. Just like Jonbenet Ramsey - although my general theory is similar to many others in that there was no intruder and the "ransom" note was written by the mother.

Back