Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know what you think!

After seeing the last pic, I think it's time for a sig upgrade.

newsigbl9.jpg

:banana

Thanks. I had the figure across the room from a skylight. It was pretty grey outside today which gave the 'dark' look I wanted. I always try to use natural light.

Thanks for letting me know, you're quite lucky. I agree, natural's the way to go, I'll be so glad when I can do more in it again, I don't get home until dark all winter so I'm waiting for the clock change. I have weekend but sometimes that's busy. Someday when I have my own home, I want to remodel/add on a room to be a photo studio with 3 walls full of big windows for natural light and now thanks to your tip, I'll even add some sky lights.

Thanks for letting me know, you're quite lucky. I agree, natural's the way to go, I'll be so glad when I can do more in it again, I don't get home until dark all winter so I'm waiting for the clock change. I have weekend but sometimes that's busy. Someday when I have my own home, I want to remodel/add on a room to be a photo studio with 3 walls full of big windows for natural light and now thanks to your tip, I'll even add some sky lights.

Yeah I know what you mean about the light, these short winter days seem to take forever to go away. Skylights are pretty handy though, obviously they let a bit more light in which gives you more to play with. Natural light definitely brings the figures to life.

That studio sounds great. I'll dream about something like that for the future too :monkey5

I'm also very glad that he's picking up/has picked up alot of the figure of the year awards. Totally, very well deserved. Just goes to prove to HT 'build it, and they will come' :p Listen to what people want, and give it to them in quality :D

Man, I too never get tired of seeing pics of Joker; one of Hot Toys' best! But that fugly shirt collar gets to me every time. :monkey4

I customised mine a bit and I can recommend it to everyone; looks much better IMO. Still not perfect, but better...

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8642.jpg

IMG_8687.jpg

Have you noticed a lot of fluff/particles that sticks to the joker's purple coat? Ever had that problem with cleaning it?...

Have you noticed a lot of fluff/particles that sticks to the joker's purple coat? Ever had that problem with cleaning it?...
I have a ton of that and I have some red fuzzies that are coming through the outside from the coat lining. I need to pick up a lint roller that should work.

I find strips of cellotape works good. Cut thins strips and just work your way sticking the one piece to all the loose particles, without taking the coat off. It's as good as new.

Back