Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess, EX swap out head, price $379.99. Just a guess.

Not a chance, I think SS knows they have a real beaut on their hands, no reason tis should be any less than the going 399 rate. But hey, hope your right, 20 bucks is 20 bucks!

Make another guesstimate after the Ex is revealed.

Base on Catwoman is massive

I'm guessing this wil be $379.99 or 389.99

Oh, haha. I actually don't own any PFs, just starting to branch out there. I started out with 1/6 and "coh"s we would just call extra head sculpts or something so it was my first time seeing the coh term. :lol Learn something new every day. :wink1:

1/6 is the PF gateway drug... That's how I got hooked.

Oh, haha. I actually don't own any PFs, just starting to branch out there. I started out with 1/6 and "coh"s we would just call extra head sculpts or something so it was my first time seeing the coh term. :lol Learn something new every day. :wink1:

1/6 is the PF gateway drug... That's how I got hooked.

Ha I actually am going the other way. I have a couple PF's with a couple on the way and always thought 1/6 were just kind of over priced action figures but after seeing some in person they look awesome and the display options are endless. Should have the Batman armoury set next month which will be my first HT figure.

Back