Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Black Swordsman GUTS again. Very well mad this time compared to the first one I got and just feels way more refined and not as fragile I think the only thing is that the sword is to heavy for him to lift like the other one but thats ok still a pretty cool figure. Can't wait for Griffith.

Lol Berk man. He looks more like his 90s anime counterpart though.
Berk3.jpg

There’s an exclusive version (need to pre-order from the Medicos Japanese website) with an alternate head biting the arm cannon string which looks better than his default face imo.
I have it on pre-order— think it’s a great figure that’s faithful to the Lost Children art style, similar to Gecco’s 1/6 scale (which is literally impossible to get nowadays lol)

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7063.jpeg

Here’s a YouTube vid of the regular version:

That's actually pretty awesome, do you have a link to the Exclusive Version?! I didn't know about that one.

I have a regular version pre-ordered through Amazon (of all places :lol). Free shipping with Prime.

This is made by wonderworldpbr on Instagram. They just opened POs for it, 30 pieces only.
I PM’d to ask the price and it is $1,630 USD (with a $1,000 USD deposit). Without shipping I think. And ETA for completion is in 1 year. Way too expensive for my budget for a 1/6 figure in my opinion but jut FYI for anyone who wants one!

Gets annoying always having to PM to ask. Beautiful though.

"Heat of Passion" Guts is back in stock at BBTS (I'm guessing from cancelled pre-orders). The figure is fantastic, almost perfect for the scale (I bought one myself). It's a substantial improvement over the lackluster Berserk Armor release from last year.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/254973?o=4
That's good they bounced back, after the first Guts I'm pretty much done with that line I'm not going to lie, maybe if I get one on sale I might try again but man, my guts was literally falling apart in my hand, sword be damned

Back