Blitzway: Back to the Future

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacroix

Cowabunga!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Came across this today, didn’t see it posted on here yet:

To quote Doc Brown: "You're gonna see some serious s---"

Back to the Future - DeLorean Time Machine 1/6 Scale Vehicle

"Blitzway will be participating in the 2024 Shanghai Wonder Festival, taking place on October 2nd and 3rd.

Join us at the event to witness Blitzway's iconic and popular collectibles, as well as the unveiling of our latest products, making their debut at the Wonder Festival.

Don't miss the chance to explore Blitzway's creations at the 2024 Wonder Festival!

Booth Location:
N3 - A40, N2 - A37"

54027326765_0bb18e2323_z.jpg

Interesting. Wonder if it will be better than HT.
HT Delorean is about a decade old (and not fully accurate), so there’s room for improvement.

theoretically Blitzway should be better but we’ll see.

Kind of an odd announcement that Blitzway is releasing a Delorean vehicle but no accompanying BTTF figures.

I’m definitely down for this despite already owning the BTTF2 version from Hot Toys. As of now it looks like it will be similar to the Afterlife Ecto-1 situation where they make a vehicle but don’t release any actual figures to go with it—odd decision, but ok. Personally would love to see a KA Kim version of Doc and Marty, wouldn’t take much effort at all to do better sculpts than anything Hot Toys has put out.

I think this is the The Delorean from the first movie. However, going by How they did both the Ecto-1s (GB and AL).. yeah..I'm hestiant on what they will release.

A Part I version would be nice. I missed out on the HT Part I, but picked up the Part II, and PO’d the Part III. This could be a nice piece to add to the collection.

Maybe they’ll actually have a “fluxing” Flux Capacitor instead of a slow blinking one… 🤔

A Part I version would be nice. I missed out on the HT Part I, but picked up the Part II, and PO’d the Part III. This could be a nice piece to add to the collection.

Maybe they’ll actually have a “fluxing” Flux Capacitor instead of a slow blinking one… 🤔
The blinking has always bothered me ever since I got my first Delorean about a decade ago.

The blinking has always bothered me ever since I got my first Delorean about a decade ago.
Given the time between releases, you’d think HT would have had time to correct it… I guess we’ll see what happens with the Part III version.

Also, I’m sure Blitzway has been taking notes on the shortcomings of HT.

Yeah I almost bought the second HT version but this forum saved me a lot of money when I was told here that a figure can't really fit inside, so I skipped it. I'll probably get the BW version if it can easily hold standard height figures.

Yeah I almost bought the second HT version but this forum saved me a lot of money when I was told here that a figure can't really fit inside, so I skipped it. I'll probably get the BW version if it can easily hold standard height figures.
You can fit figures inside kinda lol. I do like the HT but after seeing what Blitzway did with the Ecto-1 I’m definitely interested.

IMG_5856.jpeg

You can fit figures inside kinda lol. I do like the HT but after seeing what Blitzway did with the Ecto-1 I’m definitely interested.

View attachment 728868
Thanks, they fit a bit better than I thought! But definitely a bit small for any tall figure lol :lol I agree the Ecto-1 looked awesome, I had to skip it but I really want a 1/6 vehicle sometime so I hope to get this.

Last edited:
Back