Bought my First WETA LOTR Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
Not earth shattering, but got a baby balrog for 60.00 Looks like a nice piece and the price was right! Really want a RWOS!:D

Dont we all!:D COngrats on your first SSW statue! Still have yet to acquire the Baby Rog.

congrats on your purchase..hope you dont get hooked like i was and end up buying every statue they made:google .cost me a fortune:monkey2

Congrats on the balrog! It's a very fine piece. I also started my collection with the little Balrog and PF Lurtz....then when I saw how awesome they were I went on to spend several thousands all within a few months....they are very addicting...and now that I've got a Crack of Doom preordered, I've had to get my SSC fix buy branching out to other licenses...I see no end to my compulsive buying.

Welcome to the club. Now if I could only find a place to display my 30+ SSW busts and 30+ statues including the RWOS LOL.

Once you go black... and there's just a few of them blacker than the Balrog, the RWOS indeed being one of them.

Get a Fell Beast too -- it and the Flame of Udun go great together, and are just about in scale, too.

Thanks everyone. I'm a huge LOTR fan and have fallen in love with the WETA works! If I get my way, and I usually do(don't let my wife read that), I'll have a RWOS in the cabinet before the prez throws out the opening pitch.:rotfl

customizerwannabe said:
Thanks everyone. I'm a huge LOTR fan and have fallen in love with the WETA works! If I get my way, and I usually do(don't let my wife read that), I'll have a RWOS in the cabinet before the prez throws out the opening pitch.:rotfl

If you can get a RWOS that would be quite the score..and I would be so jelious!!

RWOS is one I would never ever sell... I might have to sell some of my WETA busts and the Gondorian Helm Set... I do not know if I can part with my statues... but unfortunately I might have to in the future.

Congrats. I sold off some of my Weta statues. But, I kept my favorites. I have about 30+ left now, and I am happy with what I have.

mini-Balrog is a very under-rated piece.

Nice.

the Doctor said:
congrats on your purchase..hope you dont get hooked like i was and end up buying every statue they made:google .cost me a fortune:monkey2

Tell me about it...

Oh yes, the RWOS is a perfect stand-alone piece. If you could only have one -- for my dollar that would be it. :nazgul

Back