Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we mention how lame it is that Marvel is not an exhibitor???? Frickin Dark Horse was there evvvverrrry time.

laaaaame.gif

Kohls has a bunch of them. They had some awesome R2-D2 ones that I ordered, TWICE, and was going to surprise furystorm, but they canceled both orders. Tried in-store pickup once, and shipped once. Both got canceled cuz they apparently sold out... Here are the remaining socks:
Search Results | Kohl's
I bought the C3PO/R2D2 set, which is not nearly as awesome as the blue and white R2 socks they had, and the ANH artwork one...

This gives me the big feels. :1-1:

That happened with Ackbar, too. It was sold through various outlets after Celebration.
Seriously? :gah: I probably would have bought it for cheaper, if I had known... I passed on that one...

This gives me the big feels. :1-1:
You would have loved it! They pulled it from the website now, but I still have the item number. I keep meaning to have them check store inventory for me, to see if I can track any down...

I invited the Sideshow people to dinner on Twitter. Hope that's alright.
I did that on Facebook! :lol Just Susan though... I told her she can bring others... But I do fear we will out-grow our reservation size...

I hope you used a PM, and didn't just publicly tweet about it. Anybody can read those tweets, even if you tweet at a specific person...

I did that on Facebook! :lol Just Susan though... I told her she can bring others... But I do fear we will out-grow our reservation size...

I hope you used a PM, and didn't just publicly tweet about it. Anybody can read those tweets, even if you tweet at a specific person...

I don't understand Twitter. Tweet deleted. Granted, I didn't say where it's being held.

I don't understand Twitter. Tweet deleted. Granted, I didn't say where it's being held.
LMFAO! I sent them the invitation image that Waller created...

I truly hate Twitter. Don't like it one bit. BUT it is cool that you could potentially converse with celebrities. It does make people reachable. But I still hate it...

LMFAO! I sent them the invitation image that Waller created...

I truly hate Twitter. Don't like it one bit. BUT it is cool that you could potentially converse with celebrities. It does make people reachable. But I still hate it...

Twitter is a bastard.

We probably should have added RSVP info to the invitation, now that I think about it... If Sideshow comes, we'll just kick out a few people to make room, like Waller and furystorm. :monkey3

Back