Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2niqvip.jpg

That is so awesome! So the EX is another portrait!

I don't like the one arm always posed in back though. Does he not have any switchable arms or weapons?

I think I'm sold on this now. He has both a sabre and the septer for his right arm, both of which I am spelling wrong. I like the hooded portrait significantly more, but hopefully they dull it down even more than what is shown so it looks much more like fabric. Hooded exclusive is a must for me if I do hit the order button on Thursday.

So if I read that page correctly the regular is $299.99 and the EX is $299.99...surely not the same price???

Overall he looks great. The chest symbol needs to be way bigger. The gun behind his back is kinda lame.

AF - top of the main page, click on the commander then on the date for the production blog, or you can find it:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=26

There, damn, I did it for you! :lol

Right on man, im an idiot. I usually get all googly eye looking at the main photo that I never bothered to read the production blog. Thanks
damn he looks amazing. I was hoping to actually hate this piece, but man I might have to pull some strings and see what happens with this.
He looks so good.

Looks fantastic, though I feel Cobra Commander should be in a lighter blue outfit.

I think a 1:4 scale cloth hood is doable but knowing how much Sideshow likes to sculpt things, it's understandable why they went with a sculpted one.

Looks fantastic, though I feel cobra Commander should be in a lighter blue outfit.

I think a 1:4 scale cloth hood is doable but knowing how much Sideshow likes to sculpt things, it's understandable why they went with a sculpted one.

Hopefully it won't shine too much.

So if I read that page correctly the regular is $299.99 and the EX is $299.99...surely not the same price???

Yes. Since the inception of the NRD, Sideshow has worked to give more value for the exclusive. Since EXs can only be ordered directly from Sideshow, they get all the money, whereas collectors can buy the regular version from retailers, who get a discount when ordering from Sideshow.

Back