Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Since the inception of the NRD, Sideshow has worked to give more value for the exclusive. Since EXs can only be ordered directly from Sideshow, they get all the money, whereas collectors can buy the regular version from retailers, who get a discount when ordering from Sideshow.

Just making every hobby more difficult and more red tape. I obviously would pay for the EX and may, if my wife won't kill me.

Yes. Since the inception of the NRD, Sideshow has worked to give more value for the Elite Edition. Since Elite Editions can only be ordered directly from Sideshow, they get all the money, whereas collectors can buy the regular version from retailers, who get a discount when ordering from Sideshow.

fixed...............

It remains to be seen if the final PF comes with the MARS laser pistol held behind CObra Commander's back. The conceptual computer designs show it, but it is not shown in the gallery.

Looks good, and as mentioned before, the base is nice, but I don't think I can get into another format (of course Snakes is ordered when he is released).

Damn you, Sideshow. I wanted to hate this. Then I see the full pics (with hooded portrait) and the switch-out sword, the base, etc...

Not hating it (though I still think they took the cheap way out on the paint for the helmet shield, which should not happen on a PF).

This is a very nice piece. Now on the fence...

Damn you, Sideshow. I wanted to hate this. Then I see the full pics (with hooded portrait) and the switch-out sword, the base, etc...

Not hating it (though I still think they took the cheap way out on the paint for the helmet shield, which should not happen on a PF).

This is a very nice piece. Now on the fence...

:rock :rock

The pros of these piece definitely out weight any cons.

Damn thats impressive! Pretty much love everything about it but I must resist and not order.

Damn, I just bought 2 PF's a little over a month ago. How many do most of you average a year or in 3 months? :maul

I don't collect gijoe, but I will definately be getting this. I thought the exclusive would have a larger edition size.

Back