Cool Ghost Rider Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
This are pics that i just took at 3:22am before going to bed! Thought i share them with you guys!

P4140072copy.jpg

P4140073copy.jpg

Great photos P!tu....what did you do to get the head to light up like that???

Some kind of bright light right behind his bony noggin? I really like my GR, and the flame base does add to it more than I thought it would have done.

alphatyrant said:
Some kind of bright light right behind his bony noggin? I really like my GR, and the flame base does add to it more than I thought it would have done.

I agree. I was a bit surprised how much more I like the exclusive version. I'm just thankful it got to me in one piece (sorry Rory) :eek:

Darth Loki said:
I agree. I was a bit surprised how much more I like the exclusive version. I'm just thankful it got to me in one piece (sorry Rory) :eek:
It's ok. In the end I got a nice discount and it was only one broken flame from the back. I guess life was just trying to teach me something these past few weeks/month. No statue is perfect even if it didn't break during shipping, they all have some problems. I am happy for you and Boba though.

I have all but given up on getting Wolverine. I went through 2 and well we will see if the third time is a charm later down the road. :lol

Jen said:
Great photos P!tu....what did you do to get the head to light up like that???
I got the Ultra Exclusive Lightup Version!!!:lol :lol Na! i just put a flash light behind it!

p!tu said:
I got the Ultra Exclusive Lightup Version!!!:lol :lol Na! i just put a flash light behind it!

I just want you to know that pic looked so cool, I went and bought one!

DD_fan96 said:
I just want you to know that pic looked so cool, I went and bought one!
Awesome!!! Thanks!!! thats like the Ultimate compliment!!! You wont regret it he is very awesome!!! Enjoy!! your new GR!!! was it the exclusive or the normal one?

WOW this is really looking good, dude!!simple yet effective customization!!!

Back