Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted up a extra SS Firefly head. Looks pretty good!!

firefly11.jpg

firefly12.jpg

My Firefly

This is the most work I have ever done on a figure. I gave him a Truetype narrow shoulder body, repainted the head, made the urban camo shirt, completely remade the repelling harness, reworked the gaiters, made the P-90 sling from scratch and painted and stitched just about everything else.
Firefly011.JPG

FireflyMask01.JPG

FireflyMask04.JPG

FireflyMask03.JPG

FireflySlingBackDetail03.JPG

FireflySlingBackDetail01.JPG

FireflyLegDetail02.JPG

FireflySideDetail01.JPG

Re: My Firefly

Nice FF. I love everything minus the gaiters. Makes it look like he is wearing bell bottoms.

Very nice. I think the body choice makes him seem somewhat less intimidating than he could look (either the long neck, skinny body, or some combination). But still, cool interpretation.

Very nice. I think the body choice makes him seem somewhat less intimidating than he could look (either the long neck, skinny body, or some combination). But still, cool interpretation.

That's what I was going for. I think Firefly isn't a physical character like SnakeEyes or Storm Shadow, he relies on intelligence, cunning and stealth to do his dirty work. In the perfect FF mission noone should even know he was there.

Back