Daniel Plainview interest thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
PLEASE READ THIS ALL!

I'm considering the start of my 2nd commission. Unlike Bale, I'm asking for interest upfront so that I don't have to go back and forth with the artist this time. This isn't an "oh you should make this version" or "I'd rather have this" thread. This is a private commission for my collection that I'm willing to share if there is enough interest. There is no need to reply in this thread if your answer is NO.

o856ic.jpg

I'm in the Butcher camp as well... but possibly buy a Plainview as I think it would be possible to adapt the sculpt.

Last edited:
I am totally 100% in!!! Just a matter of tailoring, do you have somebody in mind for that or just getting the sculpt done?

Cheers

I'd be in if it was Bill the Butcher but Plainview is a little to "Plain" for my taste pun intended.

I'm in the Butcher camp as well... but possibly buy a Plainview as I think it would be possible to adapt the sculpt.

Just to reiterate for anyone else that comes in here and doesn't read this from the first post...

This isn't an "oh you should make this version" or "I'd rather have this" thread. This is a private commission for my collection that I'm willing to share if there is enough interest. There is no need to reply in this thread if your answer is NO.

I am totally 100% in!!! Just a matter of tailoring, do you have somebody in mind for that or just getting the sculpt done?

Cheers

It's just the sculpt. Any ideas about outfits you can pm me or once I get the project rolling I'll start a seperate thread. This is going to be a per order basis so when it's closed it's closed.

Hey tiger, take it down a notch... I read your post :lol

If you read my post you will see I was interested in the sculpt. I uttered my preference for "Bill the Butcher" and that I would intend to alter said sculpt if I bought one.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry wofford - didn't mean to offend. I just know that there was another thread about a Plainview and Butcher sculpt, and they seemed to go hand in hand in some respects. Didn't mean to derail your thread or anything. I have to admit that I didn't read all your posts, so sorry about that. Just giving my love for DDL.

I'm not trying to be a ^^^^ guys, and I apologize if it came off that way. This thread is just an interest thread for one thing and one thing only. If you guys want to get a sculpt and attempt a Butcher go ahead, but it doesn't need to expressed in here because the next thing I know I'll be sifting through Butcher discussion trying to find out how many casts I should order for my Plainview. I'm just trying to keep it organized for the time being so I can get this project rolling.

I was just thinking about making this fellow so yeh, Id be in haha. I love there will be blood.

I'd definitely be in for a good Daniel Plainview sculpt. Any concrete plans would be of great interest.

Well it's just a matter of drumming up enough interest at this point to make it affordable for anyone who wants one. I've already got a sculptor on board but I'm not giving them my word until I see what the interest is. If there isn't enough interest I'm not going to have any castings made and it'll remain just a private commission.

Well it's just a matter of drumming up enough interest at this point to make it affordable for anyone who wants one. I've already got a sculptor on board but I'm not giving them my word until I see what the interest is. If there isn't enough interest I'm not going to have any castings made and it'll remain just a private commission.

I certainly hope there's ample interest. I was thrilled to see this post. One of the greatest characters in all of film and literature, at least from my perspective.

Back