Favourite upcoming toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Buzz-Off is looking awesome! He's been one of my most wanted MOTUCers since they started. He'll likely just go under the tree though as I don't expect in-hand him before the 22nd.

I was looking forward to this, but I just got wind that it was cancelled a week or two ago. It sucks because this looked really cool and they picked the best Digimon for the first one too. But I guess if this was cancelled then they probably cancelled the whole line.

Hot Toys Capt America and Thor Figures. The movies might suck but I know the figures is going to kick ass.
The new Halo figures look good.

"TETSUO, is waiting"
FIG-IPN-1137_06.jpg

"I'm waiting... I'm waiting! Are we there yet?"
20100324_7857686d946205dd09e3cj8NjZ.jpg

B-TkSwwB2kKGrHqEOKj8EzTtOyfvBM8VdhGbQ_3.jpg

Last edited:
A new addition. Neca just announced these: 1/4 Scale Predator in 3 variations. Masked, unmasked opened mouth and unmasked closed mouth. I think I'd probably prefer the opened mouth.

I was looking forward to this, but I just got wind that it was cancelled a week or two ago. It sucks because this looked really cool and they picked the best Digimon for the first one too. But I guess if this was cancelled then they probably cancelled the whole line.

Damn they cancelled it? I was going to pick him up at BBTS :gah:

Dragon will be re-releasing their 1/6 astronaut sometime in 2011.

Edaction may or may not release their seamless female figure.

Enterbay swears its Bruce Lee GoD will be released in 2011.

HT CR Superman is surely not far off now.

Blitzway reckons January for Scarface, but not sure if a first-time company can reliably provide an accurate release date.

All I can be reasonably sure about is Bruce Lee DX and Mark IV in January, but I would love to have the others come out sooner rather than later - or worse, never.

Damn they cancelled it? I was going to pick him up at BBTS :gah:

Now I'm not sure what's going on. My supplier tells me that the license to sell this figure in North America has been dropped, but BBTS still has it listed. I asked directly if he meant the manufacturer lost the license or if my itself did, but he just gave me a vague answer. Maybe it is still coming out but only throught certain suppliers.

Don't know for sure.

Some of mine are solidified and some of mine are up in the air...depends on the day.

Currently bought:
IM WM.
IM MKIV.

Currently thinking about:
IM MK I.
IM MK II.
Ghost Rider.
&
IM Mech Test Tony.

Confirmed or speculated as coming:
CR Superman.
T2 Battle Damaged T-800.
Captain America.
Green Lantern.
Thor.
Tron Legacy.
Sucker Punch.

Sheezus....think that about covers it. Can't afford all of them and that MK I will do some damage to the funds. Going to have to pick and choose but that's what the forum is great for...get to live a little through others pics.

I can't wait for the 'MJ Beat it' and the 'Friend' figures from Hot Toys. The main question is if these figures are going to be 'hard to get' and therefore insanely expensive.

Sheezus....think that about covers it. Can't afford all of them and that MK I will do some damage to the funds. Going to have to pick and choose but that's what the forum is great for...get to live a little through others pics.

Yeah, I think saying that this thread was a success would be an understatement lol. I definitely got more than a few good ideas here. Too bad I can't afford most of them :monkey2

Back