FENG's Studio - JOHN RAMBO (2008)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score
rambo41ei4.jpg

Original Head Sculpt by Feng

Holy CRAP! That is nice! :monkey5

Are these going to be sold? I've said I will not buy any more figures but this is stunning! I can't wait for the film.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Amazing work! Incredible likeness. I'd love to have Feng's talent!

Looks just like old a$$ Stallone. Even has his old a$$, saggy-sixties muscles too! :lol
Great likeness to me! Feng Strikes Again! :rock

At 60 yrs old,I wonder how let go you will be...Stallone is in awesome shape
the man is 60! try being ripped like him at that age

No ****, well said! I laugh at anyone here that has something sarcastic to say about Stallones build, I would bet the 61 year old is in better shape than 95% of the people on this board. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if Feng will sell this sculpt? I've seen some of his incredible work in the past for earlier figures. Does he have a website where he sells his work? Let me know. I'm sure most of us on this board want to know....if anyone does know about it. Thanks! :D

I had never heard of Feng until now,i thought this Rambo was an official release by Hot Toys or something,hehe:eek:

That Rambo really is pretty cool looking... not that I could ever afford a Feng, but if HT delivers something similar I'd probably have to buy it.

Does anyone here know how to translate Feng's pages? What language is it in? :confused: I'd be interested in getting his new John Rambo someday if it is for sale. Let us know if you can translate into English. Thanks! :D

Back