Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SGD just shipped out from China too, now let the real waiting time counting down.. here are some photos from my female collector friend, she looks prettier if have the hair nicely combed

Attachments

• Image_1715868623285.jpg
    Image_1715868623285.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Image_1715866451244.jpg
    Image_1715866451244.jpg
    12.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Image_1715674798189.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
Very pretty SGD Tifa! I'm curious about the nails on her fingers, are they soft or hard like those plastic fingernails ladies wear? I wonder if her nose is also hard or if it bends lol!

Very pretty SGD Tifa! I'm curious about the nails on her fingers, are they soft or hard like those plastic fingernails ladies wear? I wonder if her nose is also hard or if it bends lol!
It's all soft silicone I can confirm that her fingers are individually wired and easy to pose as well

My SGD just shipped out from China too, now let the real waiting time counting down.. here are some photos from my female collector friend, she looks prettier if have the hair nicely combed
Yeah styling her hair definitely makes a difference she really is pretty unfortunately for me I don't see Tifa as much as I'd like in the face sculpt so I'm leaning towards selling her, nonetheless she really is well done from the tailoring to her body, the silicone feels more like a TBleague body it's not comparable to my Queen Studios statues that have silicone but it's nice enough also if you don't own any other 1/2 scale statues she will have a presence in your collection, funny enough she looks small next to my other 1/2 scales, I say if you paid retail she's worth it for any diehard Tifa fan congrats on every one who picked her up

SGD Tifa gets a ton of bonus points because its one of the few products where they were actually able to deliver a final product that looks like the pre order product. The final product doesnt have the obvious downgrade look. That alone makes it already one of the better Tifas easily. And in general it doesnt look like a cheap product in terms of production quality. With some background art and some poses, you can probably create some cool stuff.
That being said - does she actually look like Remake / Rebirth Tifa? No, i dont think so. It looks like a pretty girl wearing Tifas outfit.
Its still a pretty face and its clearly a headsculpt that overall deserves a good review score
but it does not look like the Remake ingame model, it does not look like the CG model, it does not look like the rendered model in the game menu.

SGD Tifa gets a ton of bonus points because its one of the few products where they were actually able to deliver a final product that looks like the pre order product. The final product doesnt have the obvious downgrade look. That alone makes it already one of the better Tifas easily. And in general it doesnt look like a cheap product in terms of production quality. With some background art and some poses, you can probably create some cool stuff.
That being said - does she actually look like Remake / Rebirth Tifa? No, i dont think so. It looks like a pretty girl wearing Tifas outfit.
Its still a pretty face and its clearly a headsculpt that overall deserves a good review score
but it does not look like the Remake ingame model, it does not look like the CG model, it does not look like the rendered model in the game menu.
Well said, granted imo none of the 1/6 (bar PT/ACG) or SE official PAK has really captured Tifa either lol. She's one of those that's really hard to capture in physical form.

Back