GoHastings has HT Spider-Man for $149.99

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Debated about it, but felt this deserved a thread cause people are paying way over retail for this gem.

HT Spider-Man is at Gohasting.com for $149.99

I am in NJ and it cost me $156.78 with shipping.

Get it now!

Better than paying $200 for it on Toys2. The initial price was $149 but it goes up every time they sell out and re-stock :slap

Nice price. Id jump all over that if I was in the states

that's a good price. If you have old CD's or DVD, they do buy back and you can use the giftcards(credit) for online purchases if they don't have the item in the store.

Use cation with Hastings. They often times open their figures for display and the boxes are almost always beat up. I still buy from them when some figures are long gone and they are the only ones that have them. Plus in the past they have had figures 50% off. I got a DX Batman for $121 shipped. Worth the risk some times.

Buyer beware.

I have bought a few items from them and haven't had any issues. The only issues are creases from the security/theft device they attach to the boxes, but I care more about the figure so i'm ok with that. My Captain Rex was a display piece and it was in great shape.

Just luck of the draw I guess. If you buy from hastings, just keep in mind that as robbie said you may get a bad box and the figure may have been opened for display.

Use cation with Hastings. They often times open their figures for display and the boxes are almost always beat up. I still buy from them when some figures are long gone and they are the only ones that have them. Plus in the past they have had figures 50% off. I got a DX Batman for $121 shipped. Worth the risk some times.

Buyer beware.

:exactly: Bought my Mark 4 from them and it arrived broken and the Stark head was on wearing the shades so it was clearly displayed and played with, even though they advertised it as "brand new". There's a thread of stories in the SW forum filled with similar stories about this company. Wish I had seen it beforehand but oh well, never again.

True, they pack things in a weird way. But, it is also the lowest price now: $157 shipped!

It is also an easy place to return to.

You are taking a chance, but it is virtually risk free.

Well, I bought the HT Spiderman from them yesterday; $156 shipped was a great deal. I called their customer service to confirm that it is New in Box and if it comes beat up or obviously opened, I will contact their customer service to complain and return it. I got the CR reps name and had her put a comment on my order, so I hope there are no problems.

Last edited:
I wouldn't spend too much time complaining about things. It is standard to get beat up/opened boxes from Hastings, and has been for the last couple of years. I've probably ordered from them 10-15 times, and it's a crap shoot what kind of condition your box will arrive in, but I don't think I've ever had missing accessories. Good deals, so long as you don't care about packaging condition, but that's what you get with Hastings. But they have a no hassle return policy, so if you're unhappy, just send it back.

Well, I bought the HT Spiderman from them yesterday; $156 shipped was a great deal. I called their customer service to confirm that it is New in Box and if it comes beat up or obviously opened, I will contact their customer service to complain and return it. I got the CR reps name and had her put a comment on my order, so I hope there are no problems.

She'll probably write the comment directly on the Spider-Man box in Sharpie.

I wouldn't spend too much time complaining about things. It is standard to get beat up/opened boxes from Hastings, and has been for the last couple of years. I've probably ordered from them 10-15 times, and it's a crap shoot what kind of condition your box will arrive in, but I don't think I've ever had missing accessories. Good deals, so long as you don't care about packaging condition, but that's what you get with Hastings. They have a no hassle return policy, so if you're unhappy, just send it back.

I am not too worried about the condition of the box as long as the actual item is new and complete. I bought a HT Two-Face from a board member knowing the box had some damage, but the deal was good enough that it didn't really bother me.

She'll probably write the comment directly on the Spider-Man box in Sharpie.

:lol

I am not sure if it is a good analogy, but that comment reminded me of this episode of Pawn Stars:

[ame="https://youtu.be/CF9X2gHH--A"]302 Found[/ame]

This will be $500 in due time, so be smart and get it while you can for retail.

If it weren't for the inevitable BD Spiderman 1 Spidey and DX Spider-Man 2 Spidey, I would agree with that. I do think this will get up over $200 and stay there, though.

I am not too worried about the condition of the box as long as the actual item is new and complete. I bought a HT Two-Face from a board member knowing the box had some damage, but the deal was good enough that it didn't really bother me.

:lol

I am not sure if it is a good analogy, but that comment reminded me of this episode of Pawn Stars:

302 Found

Chumlee's great! :lol

Back