Hello all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravitashusker

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone -

Long story, short:

Glad I stumbled upon this community and I hope it won't lead to me opening my wallet too often for items I "need" down the road!

Short story, long:

Recently moved to a new condo and wanted to display some items that were on shelves and in Expedit cubes. Did an internet search and found out about Detolf (missed that somehow in all my trips to IKEA). So, the Detolf led me here!

Also attended C2E2 a few weeks ago and seeing some 1/6 figures on display, became real interested. I recalled in my Detolf reading here active discussion about those figures, so I came back to learn some more. In part, thanks to this board (and SSC's newsletter emails), I pre-ordered the Iron Patriot, and wait-listed for the Mark VII. My collection is small, some Star Wars items and Transformers (go figure with the first orders I just mentioned with SSC).

So to right that "wrong" I am now contemplating ordering the available Luke Bespin figure (and waiting to strike for that Vader they teased on May the Fourth), Boba, and other items...keeping in mind that I can't introduce too many new items because I don't have enough display cases (and the wife will notice)!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back