Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't too impressed with him from pics I'd seen online. The suit looked pretty bad in a lot of them, most likely due to the light reflecting off of it. I don't know. What I do know is that it looks amazing in hand, and it was worth every penny of the $200 + tax I paid for it. :)

I wasn't too impressed with him from pics I'd seen online. The suit looked pretty bad in a lot of them, most likely due to the light reflecting off of it. I don't know. What I do know is that it looks amazing in hand, and it was worth every penny of the $200 + tax I paid for it. :)

Your a very lucky man to have this. I really wish i had this figure. Unfortunatley i didn't know of the company hot toys at the time when this was released:( Oh well at least i have the dx batman, but in my opinion the oc costume batman is the best batman hottoys has produced.

Someone is selling this guy on the For Sale forum. Not sure if he's since been sold, but I saw it go up this morning.

Someone is always selling this guy... the thing I'm looking for is if this someone is selling it for a reasonable price (not over $300!).

going to buy one soon:clap can anyone please tell me how to see whether this figure is seal in box or not seal in box? is there any sign of diffence which can tell that?

Someone is always selling this guy... the thing I'm looking for is if this someone is selling it for a reasonable price (not over $300!).

I can miss these bargain auctions because I specifically have to go to the US ebay to see them, ie outside of my regular ebay Oz site. Most of these sellers won't ship OS though, so these prices are like walking your kid up and down a street full of candy stores and never once going in.

Recently a couple went for 350 + shipping, that's the cheapest I've seen in a few weeks. Is 300 your cut-off price, or can you see that revised upwards depending on the trend over the next few months?

I just got mine the other day.

I'm thrilled, but I still think the DX02 is better in quality.

I have a few questions about the inner body. Is it a standard truetype? The reason I ask is because there seems to be this weird void above his abs (I can press the suit in and feel no plastic body behind it in that area).

I just got mine the other day.

I'm thrilled, but I still think the DX02 is better in quality.

I have a few questions about the inner body. Is it a standard truetype? The reason I ask is because there seems to be this weird void above his abs (I can press the suit in and feel no plastic body behind it in that area).

no it's not a standart true-type. it's a specific body for the OC. The shoulders, arms and the hips are also thinner then from a true type.

pic1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused by this listing, as these pics seem to be identical to those shown in a previous listing a couple months back for an OC Bats. Exact same pics, down to the CU of the creases. But from memory, that figure sold, for around 250 if I recall rightly. So what's up with this listing? Have to say I have bought from this seller before and they were excellent.

@ lejuan:

Yeah around $200. I was watching that listing. Does it mean that he has two identical items?

I'm a bit confused by this listing, as these pics seem to be identical to those shown in a previous listing a couple months back for an OC Bats. Exact same pics, down to the CU of the creases. But from memory, that figure sold, for around 250 if I recall rightly. So what's up with this listing? Have to say I have bought from this seller before and they were excellent.

@ lejuan:

Yeah around $200. I was watching that listing. Does it mean that he has two identical items?

That would be weird:confused:

:exactly: I was going to say the same thing. Although maybe he had it returned because the buyer wasn't satisfied? :dunno

Orrrrrr...maybe he's making these out of his basement!?!? :panic::lol

I am now "Watching" that...

Good luck Mag's! Would make a really nice addition to your Batman collection!

Back