Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had anyone modded the horse/human teeth to something more predator looking?

Has anyone still keep this bad ass? This is one of Predator that I will never hopefully have to sell.

Found one at my marketplace, it?s missing one of the alien piece from the base. Too good of a deal to pass up at just $350!

Finally. Getting to purchase my grail figure. Since I absolutely love Takayuki Takeya designs.

How’s this figure holding up fellas? I’m contemplating pulling the trigger on this but I’m a little worried as it’s an older figure and might have problems. It’s seller I’m looking at says it’s MIB and sealed too

Absolutely no problem with mine from 2014 and it had a previous owner too! Main thing is you have to be very cautious putting on and removing the mask
Why would that be? Paint peeling off?
The mask snaps tightly to the back of the head and can easily scrape the ridges if you are not careful. Also the two small square parts are fragile as well.

Absolutely no problem with mine from 2014 and it had a previous owner too! Main thing is you have to be very cautious putting on and removing the mask

The mask snaps tightly to the back of the head and can easily scrape the ridges if you are not careful. Also the two small square parts are fragile as well.
Legend! Sorry last question but is there any pleather on this figure? That’s one of the only things I hate about Hot Toys

If I may ask for what price did you buy it for? I am looking for one myself
Someone else beat me to buying it ☹️ honestly I’m okay with that though because I plan on getting the new Jungle Hunter Predator once the PO comes out

Back