Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they announced a Keaton Bat, I would feel like my collecting life has come full circle.

That's coming very soon you can count on that, imaging a Jack Nicholson DX Joker! :wink1:

Prince of Persia, Avatar, Clash of the Titans, Terminator 2 and Iron Man. I think those guys come first, but it confuse me? i think HT docent know how important this character is..... i can bet you that if you throw all of those license together and a 100% accurate Chris Reeve the sales numbers will all go for up Supes :emperor

I'm sure HT knows how important a Reeve Superman is, or else they would not be making him.

That's coming very soon you can count on that, imaging a Jack Nicholson DX Joker! :wink1:

Even though we're finally seeing high end collectibles from Batman 89, it could be likeness rights will be a different matter. Having said that though, Nicholson had such a rich deal from the film because his likeness was included in his contract - so hopefully that will carry over into modern collectibles.

milkarticle.jpg

Still one of the best pictures ever. :drool

If someone had photoshopped the Japanese magazine I'd imagine they would have made a much bigger and bolder claim.

milkarticle.jpg

This is translated in another thread in general, but it basically says that expect some figures from classic films in 2010 and mentions the Reeve Superman specifically.

This would be awesome. Reeve Superman and Tron must be added to my collection.

Still one of the best pictures ever. :drool

If this image is true then CR Supes is announced as a MMS (Movie Master Piece) not as a DX but of course they can change that in the process. :panic:

If this image is true then CR Supes is announced as a MMS (Movie Master Piece) not as a DX but of course they can change that in the process. :panic:

A DX would be useless anyway. I don't really want to pay an extra $50 for PERS, a light-up stand and a pretty box. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 None are essential to this figure anyway.

None are essential to any figure, IMO, unless they do a character where "shifty eyes" are really important--like Sam the Eagle or Peter Lorre.

Folks always seem to want a DX of everything, but most of the time it is completely unnecessary.

I can see where a DX Keaton Bats would be essential since the cowl's design didn't allow much neckm movement but when it comes to a Reeves Supes a regular figure will do for me.

Although a special base might be nice, PERS probably wouldn't add much to it.

None are essential to any figure, IMO, unless they do a character where "shifty eyes" are really important--like Sam the Eagle or Peter Lorre.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PB-wmOYelnM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PB-wmOYelnM&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I would like some confirmation that Hot Toys is 'working' on this, not just them saying they're gonna do it and hear nothing afterward.

Some kind of update would be great, and better than awkward silence.

I would like some confirmation that Hot Toys is 'working' on this, not just them saying they're gonna do it and hear nothing afterward.

Some kind of update would be great, and better than awkward silence.

'I want' doesn't always get.

People needs to get some patience up in here.

It would be nice to see this and the original Terminator revealed this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back