Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everywhere I turn I hear this is the next DX... But Ive been hoping its the T-1000 instead but Ill be crazy to pass on a Reeve Superman if that is in deed the next DX...

As I've said before it would be completely useless as a DX. HT can keep the light-up stand, pretty box and PERS. The light-up stand is just a dumb gimmick, the pretty box will just stay in storage and the PERS system adds absolutely nothing and couldn't be more irrelevant to a Reeves Superman. Just keep the price down by $50 and give me an awesome MMS Superman.

Honestly, I don't think many figures we would like to see need the PERS system. I guess it would be a nice addition to any figure, but I don't know that it adds much to Reeve Superman. It was a good addition to the Joker, because he used his eyes so effectively in the film. I would be nice with T-1000, who used his eyes to enhance the tension of a scene, etc. But Reeve Superman? I guess he could look up if you had him in a "taking off to fly" pose. . .

Correct me if I'm wrong but PERS is not standard affair on every DX, nor is a light up stand. DX is about pushing boundaries with new features, case in point the mouths on DX Bats.

DX would be great for this with FoS base and extra CK sculpt and gear and who knows what HT may come up with.

Yeah DX all the way. I like the stand, gimmick or not its nicer than the plain stand. Like mentioned something for flying pose would be ideal. I also think PERS adds to anything that has eyes :). It compliments different poses and dios.
How much more is the DX line really anyway. Do it!! Give me a CK head and gear too.

As I've said before it would be completely useless as a DX. HT can keep the light-up stand, pretty box and PERS. The light-up stand is just a dumb gimmick, the pretty box will just stay in storage and the PERS system adds absolutely nothing and couldn't be more irrelevant to a Reeves Superman. Just keep the price down by $50 and give me an awesome MMS Superman.

Couldnt agree more. A DX just seems like a waste for Superman.

I'd agree that it doesn't NEED to be a DX, but I'd love a fancy Fortress stand with him.

Yup, all he needs is:

Serious and smiling sculpts.
Green Crystal
Kryptonite chain necklace

Lead box and the Fortress stand would be nice to include.

I would like a DX with Clark Kent Gear too...but in all honesty, I don't mind if kent is a separate figure

I want those two separate. like the MJ Thriller, only to buy another body to complete CK

Correct me if I'm wrong but PERS is not standard affair on every DX, nor is a light up stand. DX is about pushing boundaries with new features, case in point the mouths on DX Bats.
So far, those have been characteristics of all DX releases and announced DX releases (MJ). That isn't to say that they always will be. . .

So far, those have been characteristics of all DX releases and announced DX releases (MJ). That isn't to say that they always will be. . .

That's what I meant. Just because that feature has been on all three so far, does not necessarily mean every DX will feature it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back