Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no need for a DX with a superman figure because he doesnt use anything (guns or fighting tools etc). Hes fine without PERS as well. On the other hand if they do release him as DX then the base doesnt have to be the metal light up one they could custom it up and have a small fortress of solitude base. A white snow platform with the learning crystal sounding the edge of the base. Put a light under the crystals and it looks bad-_____kin-ass. As many other ppl have said he can come with the green kryptonite chain or green crystal...still would love that base if they do the DX. Heres hoping for an announcement soon!!!

But, if you DX the Superman, he could come with a laser-eyed headscuplt. That'd beat the hell out of PERS. Haha.

Nonetheless, I am sure there are a few little trinkets he could come with. Green crystal. Lead box. Maybe a missle he could redirect. They could always do a big pink bear rug he could trip over and a bonfire to fall into. A bullet to catch? A big American flag?

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
laser-eyed headscuplt??? With two rods of red plastic coming out of his eyes lol. That wouldn't work with a Hot Toys headsculpt. Maybe squinting eyes with a reddish tint....nah that looks like superman getting high !!! Serious and smile headsculpt will do. The American flag though is a good idea !

laser-eyed headscuplt??? With two rods of red plastic coming out of his eyes lol. That wouldn't work with a Hot Toys headsculpt.

I'm sure he means red light up eyes like that Resident Evil figure HT made a while back.

laser-eyed headscuplt??? With two rods of red plastic coming out of his eyes lol. That wouldn't work with a Hot Toys headsculpt. Maybe squinting eyes with a reddish tint....nah that looks like superman getting high !!! Serious and smile headsculpt will do. The American flag though is a good idea !

Ultra-bright red LED's. :yess:

I would wan't mine holding a Canadian flag.:yess::nana:
Joe Shuster for the win.

That's what I meant. Just because that feature has been on all three so far, does not necessarily mean every DX will feature it.

Iunno.. I could be wrong about this (and I don't care enough to search through old posts) but I could swear the reason the BD Iron Man MK III DX figure (The Original DX03) was scrapped was because HT was having problems implementing PERS into the head sculpt with the open visor.

Iunno.. I could be wrong about this (and I don't care enough to search through old posts) but I could swear the reason the BD Iron Man MK III DX figure (The Original DX03) was scrapped was because HT was having problems implementing PERS into the head sculpt with the open visor.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Until we see one without it, and so far we're 3 for 3, like the fancy box and the light-up stand, it's fair to assume that it'll be included with every DX.

Come on, man ... laser pointers behind the eyes. How hard is that? (For what its worth, I was being slightly facetious)

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have [Superman figures] with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here!"

dr%20evil%20laser.jpg

SnakeDoc

I'd buy a Hot Toys Reeve Superman! I would also think that a Terrnace Stamp Zod and Gene Hackman Luthor wouldn't be too far behind. We already have Jor-el .

I'm new too Hot Toys and have recently Purchased Hellboy , Dark Knight Batman ver 1 and Joker ver 1 and have been blown away .

After I have some Star Wars Sideshow orders filled over the summer I hope to get Two-Face and eventually Abe Sapian.

OK hows this sound, Hot toys DX Supermam first tall custom body to match Reeves height and body at the time with genuine likeness of reeves as Superman, a great suit maybe as extra that crystal that he found in the barn, like the joker DX a second HS of Reeves as Clark, the complete suit hat trench coat glasses case the planet paper with front page superman story, and just to top it off a second top half of the Superman suit to wear under the shirt and tie for that pulling the tie this is a job for Superman pose.

I'd buy a Hot Toys Reeve Superman! I would also think that a Terrnace Stamp Zod and Gene Hackman Luthor wouldn't be too far behind. We already have Jor-el .

I'm new too Hot Toys and have recently Purchased Hellboy , Dark Knight Batman ver 1 and Joker ver 1 and have been blown away .

After I have some Star Wars Sideshow orders filled over the summer I hope to get Two-Face and eventually Abe Sapian.

Welcome to the crack shack! Great as those figures are and I also have them, wait till you hit some of the others from HT. You may just lose your mind along with all your money.

OK hows this sound, Hot toys DX Supermam first tall custom body to match Reeves height and body at the time with genuine likeness of reeves as Superman, a great suit maybe as extra that crystal that he found in the barn, like the joker DX a second HS of Reeves as Clark, the complete suit hat trench coat glasses case the planet paper with front page superman story, and just to top it off a second top half of the Superman suit to wear under the shirt and tie for that pulling the tie this is a job for Superman pose.

HOT TOYS BETTER DO THAT!:goodpost:
It be awesome for DX04 to be a Reeve 2 in 1! even if its a Movie Masterpiece its still a must have, but it be nice if that happen!

Welcome to the crack shack! Great as those figures are and I also have them, wait till you hit some of the others from HT. You may just lose your mind along with all your money.

I here you! If I wasn't such an avid Sideshow 1:6 Star Wars collector
I'd be going after an Iron Man as well.

I came very close to ordering Two Face yesterday when I was placing my order with Corner Store for my 2 Sandtrooper Corporals. I wanted one to display loose with the other two and one for my MISB collection.
I almost ordered Two Face and one Sandy instead but realized later that I would regret not having a loose one to complete the set with the other two and if I had to sell one if something happened it would be much easier for me to sell a SandTrooper than Two-Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back