Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubtful. Likely something Terminator.

Terminator ? Theres already Sarah Conners, T-1000 in Sarah Conner disguise and a T 800 Arnold. Not to forget they did the Terminator Salvation line, even though its not T2 its still the Terminator franchise. I really hope its a Chris Reeve Superman cause there is way too many ppl wanting it now. Also I know Hot Toys have been looking at forums and stuff so they know what people want. Then again weather they do listen to what we want is another thing.

And meanwhile, while the protracted wait continues and another Iron Man pops out of HT's inventory...

From TNI -

Mattel Q&A For June 1, 2010by Jay Cochran in Mattel at 02:46 PM on 2010.06.01

...TNI: Will you have the updated 12" Christopher Reeve Superman figure on display at SDCC?

Mattel: Yes we will and he looks fantastic!

Could we be looking at a double-whammy for SDCC or do you think they should squelch out yet another Terminator...?

I'm watching Superman Returns rigth now!!, I don't think is a bad movie or rebot, for me is like a gap for all this years we never see anything about Superman, I tok my HT Superman return figures plus jor El and enjoy, now I enjoy this hon
bby more and anything!!

Expect some anouncement this month!!........ and he is not going to be a DX, they'll do both seperate and if the selling goes well (obviously) will get ZOD and Luthor! and probably Otis! ;)

Terminator ? Theres already Sarah Conners, T-1000 in Sarah Conner disguise and a T 800 Arnold. Not to forget they did the Terminator Salvation line, even though its not T2 its still the Terminator franchise. I really hope its a Chris Reeve Superman cause there is way too many ppl wanting it now. Also I know Hot Toys have been looking at forums and stuff so they know what people want. Then again weather they do listen to what we want is another thing.

So it would make sense that since they're currently doing Terminator figures, the next DX would likely be one. Besides, as I've stated, IMO, the whole DX crap would be completely wasted on a Reeves Superman. Just give me an awesome Reeves as Superman MMS release.

Expect some anouncement this month!!........ and he is not going to be a DX, they'll do both seperate and if the selling goes well (obviously) will get ZOD and Luthor! and probably Otis! ;)

Otis? No Reeve Superman set would be complete without a Gus Gorman or Ross and Vera Webster (they could do Vera as a DX with ridiculous RoboVera). Miss Tessmacher? Lana Lang? How about Brad the security guard that Richard Pryor drank under a table?

In seriousness, I'd be up for a Zod. I'd think about doing a Spacey Luthor, but not Hackman. Not even close on Otis.

SnakeDoc

DX or not, I need a Christopher Reeve figure! Already got a space ready for it. Please don't make us wait too long! If you really need us to wait, please make the sculpt the best that you have ever done! Thanks!

He is an all time favourite that all superman fans need to have to make our lives complete. :pray:

HT are starting to let out teases like the old days...they usually do this in the run up to July's event filled month. I'd expect a teaser soon enough. They scour the net looking for dates relevant to the character or actor to tie into the announcement. I'd start googling Superman and Chris now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back