Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what is going on? Would be nice if HT said SOMETHING about this figure.

I don't see anything revelant to superman in July only Chris and his meeting with Israel for stem celll research in 03. and a movie he made of the fifth of july.

The only reason I dont have a Superman figure is there isn't a good Reeves version so I would definitely get one.

I would even be happy with non DX separate Reeves Superman and Kent figures.

If they make a Reeve's Superman, then they have to make Adam West's Batman and Keaton's Batman and Returns. Call it the MMS Classics. I also wouldn't find Valmer and Clooney Batman.

I wonder if an announcement of this figure will be delayed until mattel gets their version out. I guess we will all know by Comic Con what the deal is with this figure. If HT doesn't do an announcement by Comic Con it may be a long wait, I just hope the project is still a go.

I wonder if an announcement of this figure will be delayed until mattel gets their version out. I guess we will all know by Comic Con what the deal is with this figure. If HT doesn't do an announcement by Comic Con it may be a long wait, I just hope the project is still a go.

Dude, have you seen that abomination? It shouldn't even register on HT's radar :lol :lol :lol

I know. although, they did say they re-did the whole thing. who knows? I was just wondering if there is some sort of licensing contract that mattel has with dc that allows them first dibs on the figure. Like I said, just speculation until ComicCon.

What worries me is that I would have thought that HT would have been teasing us with more info by now about this figure. Details like how awesome the face sculpt is or what may come with the figure. Instead we get a one line mention in an interview months ago and nothing since then. Nothing.

I know. although, they did say they re-did the whole thing. who knows? I was just wondering if there is some sort of licensing contract that mattel has with dc that allows them first dibs on the figure. Like I said, just speculation until ComicCon.

What worries me is that I would have thought that HT would have been teasing us with more info by now about this figure. Details like how awesome the face sculpt is or what may come with the figure. Instead we get a one line mention in an interview months ago and nothing since then. Nothing.

The same here now they announced Assassins Creed, the girl from Blade (who want this?) there is a lot of announcement but now Chris Reeve i have a feeling to that by August in SDCC we will see at least the prototype! :wink1:

Just a question guys. Besides that one line teaser they released have they confirmed the Christopher Reeve Superman or are we just assuming they are making it from that one line? Also I never got to read that one line. Can someone please quote that line?

They could probably be making him right know or probably waiting for 2011 or 2012 release, is more logical for 2012 for the new movie, but who knows they're making AVATAR figures and there's not even a glimpse of those, so anything can happen, ill go with San Diego Comic Con for a prototype, lets wait and see

I Think it would be wise for Hot toys to release it within the next year, Smallville Season 10(Final Season) is coming, The new Superman movies is starting production soon. Id think it would help get ppl hype for these things with the Reeve figure out there, They have to do it!!1

I have a gut feeling that this will be the DX04.I think the MJ figure was a way of wrapping up that line,so to speak.

Its already announced (well in the tiny space at the magazine) that Chris Reeve is a MMS, Movie Master Piece, but everything can change.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back