Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't like PERS...it looks awkward unless displayed/positioned at certain angles.

I'm not sure this is really an issue then... since figures without PERS you can only have it displayed in "certain" positions just the same, or even less.

man i've been waiting for a perfect reeve figure ever since the movie came out. well, since i saw it for the time i should say. For now I have what I consider to be the best reeve's custom available to hold me off until if and when hot toys will make one.

2wpurkn.jpg

even tho it has its issues, i just love this one.
do you guys know if they REALLY are making one? i reallllly dont want the mattel one.

man i've been waiting for a perfect reeve figure ever since the movie came out. well, since i saw it for the time i should say. For now I have what I consider to be the best reeve's custom available to hold me off until if and when hot toys will make one.

2wpurkn.jpg

even tho it has its issues, i just love this one.
do you guys know if they REALLY are making one? i reallllly dont want the mattel one.

Thats such a nice custom but sorry i couldnt help but :lol

I just looked at his hands and it looks like he is ready to take on some pretty big dudes :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

hahahhahah. yea its funny i never thought of that before hahahah. def need new hands! lolololol.

Where is this Reeve figure from?

Or is this a figure..cant quite tell
6495_1220764162057_1317526687_63914.jpg

Wow, that is really stunning! :google To bad it's a statue.

I can see HT making a figure that looks this good. I just hope he doesn't have a giraffe neck.

I'm not sure this is really an issue then... since figures without PERS you can only have it displayed in "certain" positions just the same, or even less.

:exactly:

hahahhahah. yea its funny i never thought of that before hahahah. def need new hands! lolololol.

:lol yeah, any hands would be better than that!

who made that statue i absolutely adore it! dare i ask if its still available and what the price would be?

Thanks

Actually i must disagree with anybody that thinks this isnt that nice, i have just seen this on closer inspection and i think its bloody wonderful! I love the real hair and i certainly think wow they nailed the likeness, and you know if i had $2000 to spend on anything i would love to spend it on this

3754705179_4fe3ea3e8c.jpg

cinemaquettesuperman2.jpg

cinemaquette-supe1.png

The suit is all wrong, the emblem is an iron on and not big enough not to mention not sewn into the suit like the one BobbyC is doing. The silicon is shiny just like the rest of cinemaquette's releases. The sculpt is off, the cape has no pleats, not to mention the hair is wrong. It is not worth it, wait until you see Bobs superman

The suit is all wrong, the emblem is an iron on and not big enough not to mention not sewn into the suit like the one BobbyC is doing. The silicon is shiny just like the rest of cinemaquette's releases. The sculpt is off, the cape has no pleats, not to mention the hair is wrong. It is not worth it, wait until you see Bobs superman

Thats me told :(

Will Bobby be doing the same sort of thing for Reeves?

Bust, 1:1, 1/3, 1/6?

:thud::thud::thud: It even has real eyelashes! :google

If that was the HT figure and it was $180 I would be pre-ordering this second. There are going to be nit pics for the HT figure, but seriously, if they can approach the quality shown hear with an action figure, I will be very very pleased.

That said, I wouldn't pay $2000 for the statue.

Thats me told :(

Will Bobby be doing the same sort of thing for Reeves?

Bust, 1:1, 1/3, 1/6?

he is currently finishing up the sculpt and then having it scanned for 1/1, 1/3 and MAYBE 1/6. But a 1/1 and 1/3 are currently in the works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back