Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So have all their convention reveals been shown? We got Ghost Rider, Platoon, Landa and some more Iron Man, but no Superman?

For shame HT, for shame :lecture

I would like to know this as well. Where are the new Hot Toys being presented?

Tokyo Toy Show. Most of the stuff is being discussed in their respective threads. Pretty sure it ends Sunday, so we might see more.

I guess HT just want to do one of their old fashion tease reveals rather than show him at the show.....right?.......RIGHT???

:(

I hope, as long as it happens eventually i'm gold. But i am beginning to have my doubts even on that. (hopefully i am just being negative)

This is a grail figure and i want it bad. So the wait has been hard.

I guess HT just want to do one of their old fashion tease reveals rather than show him at the show.....right?.......RIGHT???

:(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X-sJv1Eiuow&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X-sJv1Eiuow&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Very saddened there isn't a nice 'S' shield in the latest HT catalog. :( :(

Starting to have doubts.

Fear not:

, J.R. Arnie i am a big fan of your work already pre-order the complete HD Bruce Lee statue, is there by any chance it the near future you guy can make a HD 1/4th scale Superman Christopher Reeve?? i know is off topic here but enterbay is the one destine to do that character. | 2010-07-14 (Wed) 09:06
Lalla™ As a big fan of Superman myself as well, I don't think it will be available to get him from Enterbay because Hot toys already announced that they are supposed to make it in this year. Which means, they have a right !
However, I am expecting that Arnie makes it as his personal working ver. Christopher Reeves' Superman!! | 2010-07-14 (Wed) 19:19

from arnie kim's blog.

lalla is very well connected with HT, EB etc. So I'm guessing he must have insider info. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back