Hot Toys Christopher Reeve DX Superman petition.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect any announcement is more likely for SDCC since it's a DC property & distribution in the U.S. will be done thru DC Direct.

It is such an exciting time after months of small announcements here and there. Can't wait for SDCC now. Ought to be a great time to be a comic book fan.

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

funny_high_five-2493.jpg

I just hope they make the cape hang right and use materials like the ones iforigno used. The cape they used for the Superman Returns 2 in 1 was crap.

Right, you guys going to the SDCC, you better be on your toes up front and make sure you find out what the deal is with this figure. Ask those HT guys more info if they know any. I am doubting more and more that this will show up at the Con. The idea that this will be unveiled there was someone's idea that we all just hung on to like straw on a cliff. But at least we know that HT reps will be there to show their stuff and we may get more official news there.

Right, you guys going to the SDCC, you better be on your toes up front and make sure you find out what the deal is with this figure. Ask those HT guys more info if they know any. I am doubting more and more that this will show up at the Con. The idea that this will be unveiled there was someone's idea that we all just hung on to like straw on a cliff. But at least we know that HT reps will be there to show their stuff and we may get more official news there.

I can't see them even saying that. I just cannot see them committing to any word at a place like that. Just like last time when the Batman DX was asked about for the suit refinements and they said no, even though it was changed much later.

They just love to tease and get people all worked up with tons of questions with no answers.

I understand what you're saying, vodoun. I would just love to see or hear something about the progress of the piece other than the one sentence that I think everyone who has posted here has dissected inside and out.

Cause Iron Man is hot right now while Reeve Superman will be classic forever.

I remember everyone complaining about how whored out HT's TDK line was. Iron Man takes the cake ............. how many ef'n IM's can you make? Like TDK they must sell well.

Yea, everyone was saying the Batman suit was changed just to sell toys. But it's ok for Iron Man to have 50 variant suits lol.

I remember everyone complaining about how whored out HT's TDK line was. Iron Man takes the cake ............. how many ef'n IM's can you make? Like TDK they must sell well.

Yeah that's what I mean. At least the Batman's were notably changed. The damn Iron Men are like
Iron Man clean
Iron Man with one scratch
Iron Man with more scratches

Silver Iron Man clean
Silver Iron man with one scratch
Silver Iron Man with......
:lol

Good news!!
Not sure if anyone has seen capedwonder's news page, but a few days ago they said, " Soon we will be seeing photos of the upcoming Hot Toys and Mattel Christopher Reeve Superman figures." That's about as close to a confirmation that we are going to get right now. Sounds like he just might be previewed at Comic-Con like everyone has hoped. :clap :yess:

Good news!!
Not sure if anyone has seen capedwonder's news page, but a few days ago they said, " Soon we will be seeing photos of the upcoming Hot Toys and Mattel Christopher Reeve Superman figures." That's about as close to a confirmation that we are going to get right now. Sounds like he just might be previewed at Comic-Con like everyone has hoped. :clap :yess:

Deploys wings in excitement.

From Capedwonder:

" There's news going around that Hot Toys will be releasing an MMS 1/6th scale Christopher Reeve Superman figure. Their Batman looks excellent. SideShowCollectors.com's forum discusses the Reeve figure here and here. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back