• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hot Toys/Jazzinc Star Wars - Prices Lowered!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeltram4

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prices include shipping within US. My eBay ID is jnumber4 if you’d like to view my feedback outside the site.

Pictures below and all my figures are mint and complete unless otherwise noted. Looking for funds to buy new bikes for kids and myself. Will be listing more soon as well:

HT ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi Deluxe - was displayed in cabinet, comes complete, noticed the strap on the boot was damaged; fixed it, pictures added - $290

JazzInc Landspeeder - displayed in glass cabinet, the top turbine has damage but cannot be seen and doesn’t affect display at all; also had to touch up front facing right turbine on the back, but still looks beautiful - more pictures and videos to show if interested. Awesome display piece at ridiculously low price - $490

landspeeder 2.jpg
landspeeder  3.jpg
landspeeder 1.jpg
landspeeder  4.jpg
owk 1.jpg
owk 2.jpg
owk 3.jpg
IMG_7578.jpeg
IMG_7579.jpeg
IMG_7586.jpeg
IMG_7584.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7578.jpeg
    IMG_7578.jpeg
    852.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7579.jpeg
    IMG_7579.jpeg
    937.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Paying off some monitors and a woofer i bought for my bands live gigs and an Ampeg 212AV bass cabinet so I can ditch the 410 I really don’t need lol.

OK, all good, just thought I'd throw that out there. If you need any cool gear at a good price Lemmy know! Guitars, amps, pedals, etc.
I have a store and will give you a deal!

Back