1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is space under the eyes nose etc where the hair can be slid in , then I used a very small amount of Matt clear coat to hold it in place

Anyone else just get a WL conversion for the exclusive 2 pack of Han and Chewy? Curious if this might be a return or not.

If it's a return it will be for something very trivial - people return for small dings, something that they can just glue here or there etc! I suggest take it .. Return or not! Also many a times they have multiple returns that they will release (inventory control not being perfect) and or even inventory error at their end or at source end!
One way or another take it if it's coming! My 2 cents

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

My Chewy shipped out yesterday,:yess:,with an arrival date of jan 4th :( ,,, was hoping for sooner... He's gonna go great with the HT Solo and Stormy Luke

There was a special edition Hasbro 3po put out years ago, can find them on eBay for like 30 bucks. It comes with a book and a take apart 3po figure. It sucks but the net is actually a very nice accessory with a clip on belt and shoulder harness straps. Well worth it for a quick fix 3po in a bag. I am going to weather the 3po with a dry wash to darken it with some browns.

Here's a link to one on Barnes and Noble. It's actually a pretty cool book too.

Star Wars Masterpiece Edition Series: C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid by Daniel Wallace, Josh Ling | | 9780811824873 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble

image.jpgimage.jpg

There is no way Chewbacca could support the heavy awesomeness of the Tama3PO. :lol

Had no idea Chewy was that light. Surely there must be a way to balance him with the stand help. Yet, i concur having Tama 3PO stuffed in a net would be a bit of a miss use for such an outstanding figure :wink1:

So I finally got to open mine today and do they all have the almost like dreds in the fur? Some areas are super soft and others are kind of dreds

Back