Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Nicholson Joker.

Be thankful we got what we have.

You get it.
The new Yunsil purple suit wrapping up makes me want to grab the Mime more than before, I’ll say.
But yeah I’m having a hard time seeing them revisit his for a 2.0.

I’d imagine we’d see it before the years
out if that were the case. Though I’m intrigued to see where these Cillian Murphy Scarecrow rumors are coming from.

Don't get the Mime as an accessory to the Yunsil purple suit. Enjoy the Prime Purple Joker.
That’s what I was thinking originally,
though with the lack of a second Catwoman,
no ‘89 suit, or interest in owning a Devito penguin,
I feel like it wouldn’t hurt to pad out the Burton shelf.

I suppose I’ll ultimately see once that suit gets in our hands. Too bad about the radio silence on the sculpt but we’ll figure it out.

IMG_4650.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

IMG_4652.jpeg

IMG_4653.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good man,
Need that Mime Joker, looks like you’ve kept yours in great condition, whites still, white.

I can only hope the family dog hasn’t had a lap around the house with the one I end up finding,
hard to find new these days.

View attachment 728284
Thanks man!
I love the mime Joker figure, it just pulls in your attention like crazy - the tailoring is so sharp and bright and the likeness is insanely realistic.
One of my absolute favourite figures for sure... but I would say that about all my Jack-Jokers!
Mime Joker is a top 10 figure for me for sure.

Not really sure that's any better than the closed mouth one that the figure already comes with. I was honestly thinking that whenever the Jaxon was revealed that I'd either change my mind about cancelling or regret cancelling had it been shown later, but nope.

Back