Hot Toys MMS DX; your thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think this mule rider is long overdue for 1/6 or 1/4 treatment:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35301&page=13

gunman_c1851_01.jpg

Rainman is working on him

gunman2-01.jpg

thanks for the info. i thought the likeness could be better. curious to see the finished piece.

thanks for the info. i thought the likeness could be better. curious to see the finished piece.

I wanna see the sculpt in light, and painted. Then I'll judge. At any rate I'm just itching to pick up the clothes and guns if he sells that stuff separately like he did for Van Cleef.

i see what you're doing with the elephant dance there. now i'd feel like a jackhole if i ever go on attack mode at you again. clever clever you. with the chewie dance my darker side would at least have a chance to blossom.

but seriously, cool to know you're an eastwood fan. personally i think this mule rider is long overdue for 1/6 or 1/4 treatment:

90leonebox.jpg

51A2QPSBV2L._SL500.jpg

The dancing elephant is ALL POWERFUL!.

As for the man with no name, I've got all the elements together, except a head, hat and poncho. I got a custom leather Blondie rig from Stevo's Toys that SWEET!

My wallet isn't thicker, I just focus my spending. If I tried to buy everything Hot Toys I'd be SOL:lol. In the end all we have are opinions so I agree it is important that opinions are not truths, just points of view. But it is interesting to think about what leads people to take certain view points: what makes someone see the glass as half empty, and what makes someone see the silver lining

:chew Hooray for agreement-ness!!

So, this is what we know, right?

DX01 Joker TDK
DX02 Batman TDK
DX03 Michael Jackson Bad
DX04 Bruce Lee ETD
DX05 Superman CR
DX06 Indiana Jones ROTLA
DX07 Jack Sparrow POTC:OST
DX08 ???

Back