Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably very slim. I think the displays at the conventions are just that, displays. Doubt they're gonna sell those but you never know... I think there's a better chance a secondary company releases one, sort of like how they did the Avengers Cap armory.

Did you see that pic of a newly-buff Steve Rogers figure coming out of the chamber, surrounded by scientists, I think it was on itakon.it?

Yeah, I think they had it displayed in those conventions in Asia too, when Winter Soldier was about to premiere and release into theaters.

Yeah, I think they had it displayed in those conventions in Asia too, when Winter Soldier was about to premiere and release into theaters.

It was also at STGCC.
14987070410_c4a794ff9b_b.jpg

Yes, that was the one I saw. First appeared in a convention in Singapore before WS was released. Looked awesome.

Am I alone in my desire for a pre-serum Steve figure? And a Bucky figure from the first movie?

Sigh...

Pretty sure it goes without saying that I'd be up for one. I'd even be interested in the "little kid playing with the painted trash can lid at the end of First Avenger" figure. ;)

Actually what I'd really like is one of these, to be honest.

Avengers_-_Steve_Rogers_Skinny_(Captain_America_The_First_Avenger).jpg

Pretty sure it goes without saying that I'd be up for one. I'd even be interested in the "little kid playing with the painted trash can lid at the end of First Avenger" figure. ;)

Actually what I'd really like is one of these, to be honest.

View attachment 132212

You interested in another figure from Captain America? You don't say! :lol

For Pre Serum Steve Rogers.

What about the Dragon VOLK boy body or a Medicom body?

Key part is reworking a Rogers sculpt (making a narrow jawline and a little gaunt) or someone sculpting the pre serum head sculpt.

Not that difficult to do on the whole.

Watching the movie again right now. Really makes me want these figs lol. I love the scene where Steve chases the Winter Soldier after he snipes Fury... just smashing through walls in pursuit.

Back