Hot Toys Robocop DX Figure on the way??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Tommy Wong on Facebook:

386765_236214646440533_138228759572456_712809_907366444_n.jpg

Man, this would be very cool if it happens!

I love my original Robocop, but if it came with an accurate head sculpt and alternate BD pieces from the first movie I'd be ecstatic!

I can't even find Tommy Wong's facebook page/wall. How the hell did Hot Toys Community?

There's so many amazing characters on that list, it's ridculous. It's amazing when one dream figure gets announced but FOUR :panic:
But hey, I know the drill now, don't get to excited until it's been made official. It's looking promising though :)

If these are real, I hope its the same deal with their Tech Noir 1984 Terminator for the BD T-800 and Robocop.

They put up a Tech Noir teaser without notice a few hours after stating "one of the actors from the Expendables will have a figure soon". Then not even a day later we got all the glorious Tech Noir spec/pics. No nonsense and a nice surprise nobody expected.

I predict mass disaproval of the price, it'll be a DX with a tons of accessroies and maybe a base or that OCP chair, and will probably cost $280 by the time it goes up for order.

I stated a thread for this a while back and it was closed as it was deemed another wishlist thread.

SUCK IT MODS!!

So i would like...

Given the advances they have made with armours in the Iron Man line an updated DX Robocop seems overdue.

I would want...

1x Head sculpt
2x faces of alternate expressions of Alex Murphy
1x clean helmet
1x battle damaged helmet
1x gun holding hand
1x fist hand
1x fist hand with hole between knuckles
1x metal computer interface port 'spike' to magnetically slot into fist hole
2x hands with individual finger articulation
1x Beretta Auto-9 pistol
1x Barett 50.cal Rifle
2x chest armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x thigh armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x bicep armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x forearm armour pieces (clean/damaged)
2x upper back armour pieces (clean/damaged)
1x damaged arm (nothing below elbow)
1x OCP Robocop chair or diorama stand & backdrop
1x standard Hot Toys stand with Robocop nameplate

FEATURES:

Interchangable faces
Interchangable hands
Interchangable armour piece for variations of clean and battle-damaged poses
Opening compartment & mechanism on left leg to place Auto-9 weapon inside

Last edited:
It'll happen and its one of the reasons I sold mine.

Wa nt there a press release from the movie studio confirming ita while back?

ed-209 was my first hot toys figure I ever bought. I would have to be absolutely sure they were making another one before I could let it go. And even then I might just keep both.

Back