Hot Toys THE BATMAN -1/6 Batman / Batman deluxe / Batman + batsignal set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D27F125A-2F29-4196-9E78-DF51F58AA324.jpeg

E30A893D-D79C-4B98-9503-D8CFC38019DA.jpeg

948553C1-1F7F-4EA6-BD52-EE605DFE7BAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Putting this fake rain effect on the pictures looks cool to me, but knowing the figure is dry irks me a bit. Should I throw some water on the figure? Or take it outside when it's raining (and hope I don't get hit by lightning when I'm taking pictures)?
Can someone talk me out of possibly ruining a $300 toy 🤣

This figure looks very freaking good.

View attachment 702175

View attachment 702176

View attachment 702177

View attachment 702178

View attachment 702179

I ended up cancelling my InArt order and sticking with this one. I just couldn’t justify spending this much on this Batman, when there’s other figures I want that are possibly going up for preorder soon.

The InArt is definitely more accurate, but I’m perfectly happy with this one. It looks awesome.
I respect that

also was trying to get an inart preorder but I realize that the hot toys is enough for me

Off topic

I was able to get a spare body , can anyone help me on how to mod the body proportions? Or what material did you use to bulk up the arms

Last edited:
I respect that

I also was trying to get an inart preorder but I realize that the hot toys is enough for me

Off topic

I was able to get a spare body , can anyone help me on how to mod the body proportions? Or what material did you use to bulk up the arms
I removed the pants. Then snipped the single stitch of his bodysuit under his groin. Then inserted soft black foam pieces with a tweezers, going in between the body/bodysuit from the waist opening. Though thinking back, I may have trimmed a little foam off the body suit to slim his waist down as well. Once I had it where I liked it, I replaced the stitch on the suit and put the pants back on. Presto! Then I added foam for his traps, going through the suit’s neck opening. I also placed some foam between the top of his shoulders and the pauldrons to lift them slightly.

IMG_4404.jpeg

Last edited:
I removed the pants. Then snipped the single stitch of his bodysuit under his groin. Then inserted soft black foam pieces with a tweezers, going in between the body/bodysuit from the waist opening. Replaced the stitch on the suit and put the pants back on.

View attachment 703292
Fantastic thanks Rory can't wait to try it, 👌

I was looking for a spare body just to use the Bruce sculpt but no one was selling, and the one that its still on ebay it's a little bit expensive 😔 fortunately, monkey Depot finally put the loose parts up

Done little mod to my figure and man it makes big difference for me.
Mods
-Cape are-Stitch for new collar
-Neck & Collar by Unreal Custom
-V Taper mod
IMG_7047.jpeg

IMG_7047.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6644.jpeg
    IMG_6644.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Back