HT MJ CosBabies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
page-10098.jpg

Well, this could help dispell concerns that MJ would only approve later looks for his figures. Lets hope this means we'll get a 1/6 Thriller, with alternate scary (scarier) face :rock

even these?Oh man i hope HT gives us plenty MJ`s,if HT nails the Thriller figure it would be one of their best sellers ever im sure.

They could have changed up the expressions a bit more. That's probably my biggest beef with cosbabies - they ALL have the same damn emotionless face.

And funny that all of them have the same pencil thin nose... even though during Thriller he still looked human, well through most of the video :lol

But, didn't he still have a normal looking nose at that time... some work done, but not the freakish extent we saw later on.

These are really cute but not something I want. I hope all of you wanting 1/6 figures get your wish though!

Man I hope they will be making a Smooth Criminal 1/6th Michael as that is my definitive Michael Jackson grail!!
I have always LOVED that video and song sonce I first saw it as a little kid! Thriller would be my number 2 choice for a 1/6th figure.

Back