InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really can see InArt hitting a home run with Batman from BvS and I imagine their Bale Batman will turn out great also. I'll so buy a 89 Batman if done by them correctly. Hell inArt can make all DC figures from now on. Lol
personally don't care for Bale, and hope they don't continue rehashing figures that have been done to death by other companies.

Really can see InArt hitting a home run with Batman from BvS and I imagine their Bale Batman will turn out great also. I'll so buy a 89 Batman if done by them correctly. Hell inArt can make all DC figures from now on. Lol
855dabc0846d056fd588c53c85c533f4.gif

personally don't care for Bale, and hope they don't continue rehashing figures that have been done to death by other companies.
As mentioned yeah they'll still make him, but I can understand the fatigue of that version. Though I'd buy it a call it a day then waiting for a new 3.0 from HT.

No, he's right.

HT hand multiple chances. All of their Bale-Bat's are trash. On multiple levels that's already been picked apart.

But he's right.

They'll probably announce Batman Bale when they're ready to announce Jokor 2.0. Lol!

I'd rather they get Batfleck and Gadot out next so they can put the Snyderverse behind them.

They'll probably announce Batman Bale when they're ready to announce Jokor 2.0. Lol!

I'd rather they get Batfleck and Gadot out next so they can put the Snyderverse behind them.
agree, pump out old franchises first so that we can keep moving forward with new figures.

I think DC in general, is in a sad state of affairs. I think Mr Gunn may very well have a great Superman movie on his hands tho.

Aside from the trash azz suit, and the actor...

It's a Superman movie. I'm there. Day 1.

I'm here for it. But being one of the Synderbros..

Does that mean we can't be frens?

I'm not a snyderbro but I don't dislike him. I like ZSJL, MOS, and BvS director's cut.

I don't dislike Gunn either. I like his SS and Peacemaker series.

Both can coexist but somehow it's one or the other for a lot of the forum members here.

Their Wonder Woman is supposedly coming up soon. I think Jon said they were hoping to put her up for preorder in early 2025. Not sure about Affleck though.

Third reviewer i’ve seen with obvious glue residue around the collar. Not seen anyone mention anything about it. Am I the only on that sees it? Deanknight’s has it en Riley’s also had a bit of it.

Figure still looks excellent ofcourse but have a feeling this one will have a bunch of suit issues. Not going to be posing mine in any extreme’s.

Third reviewer i’ve seen with obvious glue residue around the collar. Not seen anyone mention anything about it. Am I the only on that sees it? Deanknight’s has it en Riley’s also had a bit of it.

Figure still looks excellent ofcourse but have a feeling this one will have a bunch of suit issues. Not going to be posing mine in any extreme’s.
Show us that

Watched all the reviews and I found multiple quality issues on most of the figures, none of the reviewers talked about that. Guess they are scared of losing “real collector” status lol

Back