InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, I should have gone back in the forums a bit! 😂. But I got out of the forums because I was really disappointed about it and hate being the guy that throws more fuel in the fire.

The broken Narsil sword shards would have been the perfect exclusive item! Something very cool, but not really necessary to the character.

I’m more upset because the ranger cloak was how I was going to display him. Loved his first appearance look in the movie. Just a straight up badass! But I get how others wouldn’t care, or feel it isn’t necessary.

I ordered the TOPO cloak, but not sure if I’ll keep it or the figure.
I ordered three premiums expecting three ranger cloaks for all my various Aragorn customs I've been building for years. They couldn't even get the sword belt stamps or vambrace colour right on the final version so I'm going to have to fix those as well as ordering third party cloaks! 😅

I got my sculpted Aragorn in today but will most likely sell it since the premium came out so nicely. I thought of maybe keeping the sculpt but I don’t see myself ever swapping the rooted version out.

Back