InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got their dio base today from kit, and can’t wait for these figures to display with the dios wow
As nice as this is, it just feels like a generic forest path in a fall season to me, not a place Aragorn or Gandalf ever stood. I’ll wait and see if cocoboloboy does something for Aragorn and Legolas like he did for Gandalf before I make any decisions on display.

Happy to see the Tolkien guys get thrown a bone. I hope they tease Batfleck next.

Thrown a bow...

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

Another instant preorder

Is that 100% rooted hair or the mix technique?

Yeah, that’s the big question. Hopefully not wishful thinking influencing my perception, but it looks fully rooted to me. That’s huge. I think it almost has to be. If so, they’re probably rooting all the finely detailed braids separately and of course they blend into the rest of the rooted hair.

Anyway the head sculpt looks sensational.

Last edited:
So will this another situation where ordering directly from InArt might give us some bonus accessory? I missed the boat on the Aragorn ranger cloak although I preordered the one Kit commissioned.

Back