InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What has the gap tended to be between preorder and release for the other InArt figures? I know with Aragorn it was about a year and 9 months. Gandalf I honestly can’t recall but I’m guessing similar. With BvS Superman I’m optimistic about a faster turnaround. Anyway…
All I know is that I pre-ordered my sculpted Aragorn day one and have not yet received. Rooted or Sculpted should not matter as the wait is the same.

Last edited:
What has the gap tended to be between preorder and release for the other InArt figures? I know with Aragorn it was about a year and 9 months. Gandalf I honestly can’t recall but I’m guessing similar. With BvS Superman I’m optimistic about a faster turnaround. Anyway…
That wouldn't say anything. New company, they don't have enough history to make predictions based on their previoous releases.

Joker: 13 months
The Batman: 23 Months
Gandalf: 17 months
Aragorn: 19 Months

I feel like Superman coming out so quickly after Batman and Aragorn is a sign that they are desperately trying to get back on schedule with their original release plan.

yep, Batman is a weird anomaly, but they've gotten Potter and Aragorn out at a very quick pace.

I do have a feeling Superman will follow a similar speed to Batman, due to the volume of these more popular figures.

I think there are too many factors with The Batman. 2 headsculpts, the complexity of the costume, and possibly how big the SKU is with 2 figures and the batsignal.

I think Inart should probably stop offering multiple options under the same release.

Instantly renders both my Asmus versions (which I think are very good!) obsolete 😅

I just hope he does come with the Mirkwood bow and quiver though, that's a non-negotiable for me. The last 1/6th Legolas to include it was the ancient Sideshow version!! I still have it but don't want to have to use it on this.
Not mine; I still like ASMUS use of fabrics, details, weapons and at least V1 when rooted looked pretty good (tho I don't own a customized). And possibly ASMUS could come out with a sculpt upgrade so I could save some money. Er.

I'd be more enthused maybe if I weren't looking at a 2-3 year wait.

Definitely fully rooted. Can see a little stray hair.

1727459046403.png

For the more eagle eyed collectors - I usually like collecting "final appearances" versions of characters. Is there a major difference in the outfits of Fellowship Legolas and ROTK Legolas? From what I've seen, it's not much difference.

Also holy **** he looks good. Rip my wallet.

For the more eagle eyed collectors - I usually like collecting "final appearances" versions of characters. Is there a major difference in the outfits of Fellowship Legolas and ROTK Legolas? From what I've seen, it's not much difference.

Also holy **** he looks good. Rip my wallet.
I’m pretty sure it’s the same but someone correct me if I’m wrong. He gets a new bow, quiver during their visit to Lorien and then the Elven cloak when everyone in the Fellowship gets it. Then for Helms Deep he gets the shoulder armor and a Rohan based sword, which he ditches after the battle.

T
I’m pretty sure it’s the same but someone correct me if I’m wrong. He gets a new bow, quiver during their visit to Lorien and then the Elven cloak when everyone in the Fellowship gets it. Then for Helms Deep he gets the shoulder armor and a Rohan based sword, which he ditches after the battle.
Appreciate it, that's largely what I gathered too :)

Back